☐002

𝘖𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Chaewon?"

The voice belonged to that of her friend, Iris. She was dressed in her pajamas, her long brown hair pulled into a low ponytail.

She frowned at her worriedly, after all she had run downstairs when the slam of the door had banged through the space.

"You okay."

Chaewon couldn't even comprehend her thoughts, she nodded her head slowly, still looking a bit dazed by everything.

"Jeno Lee just dropped me off."

"Oh my gosh!" Claire popped up right behind her, a notebook in her hand. She pushed Iris out the way, and hovered around Chaewon.

"What? When, where and how?"

"Well ow." Iris groaned from the floor, she stood up folding her arms, Claire sent her a bubbly smile, ignoring her friend's pain.

Chaewon sighed, she slumped against the door, "Well today, I saw his new girlfriend and I cried in the swim pooling area."

"What." Another voice popped up behind the three of them, Hyeri had slowly made her way down the stairs, her eyes were wide open from the things she was hearing.

Hyeri moved past the others, placing her arm over Chaewon's shoulder, "Chae, we talked about this."

Chaewon shook her off, " I know, don't cry over him you told me this." She moved away from the door, feeling uncomfortable from the area at the door being crowded.

She could feel an unknown annoyance bubbling up in her stomach. Tomorrow she would have to face Jeno, and she had a feeling it wasn't about to go well.

 Tomorrow she would have to face Jeno, and she had a feeling it wasn't about to go well