☐007

𝘖𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ( 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 )▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Chaewon watched for another minute as the swim match continued, and soon concluded.

There was a reason why Jeno was the captain, and the star player of the team. His technique and focus was the best amongst the others, he really gave it his all, demonstrating and helping others that were struggling, no wonder his team always had his back.

Well except for Hwan, now that he wasn't a team member anymore.

She stuck her hand up, giving Jeno a wave when he left the team, walking towards her with a smile. "Hey."

He was wet, with water glistening down his body, Chaewon almost didn't hear him call her before she quickly looked up, Jeno smirked, he gently grabbed her chin, sending nerves down Chaewon.

"Eyes up here."

Chaewon rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I wasn't looking."

"Sure."

Chaewon grabbed her bag, "You've got to change, I'll wait her for you." Jeno leaned over, grabbing her cheek gently and capturing her lips quickly.

Chaewon was surprised for a moment, until she spotted the team members looking their way with the tiny eye view she was given.

When Jeno separated from her, Chaewon was beet red, his teammates snickered in the back, Sohee was smug.

Jeno gave her an eye smile like nothing happened, "I'll be back."

As she packed her bag, ready to go, a pair of feet made it's way towards her and she looked to see that it was just Sohee, he climbed the steps, sitting next to her in the second row.

He proceeded to sling an arm around her shoulder, his eyes glistening brightly with excitement, "This was your genius plan after yesterday, way to get the enemy."

"Whatever," Chaewon rolled her eyes, she removed his arm, "Isn't Jeno your teammate." Sohee raised his arms in surrender, "Oh no, I'm good, you on the other hand, you said you hated him."

Chaewon shook her head, "No, i wanted to be like him, when I was in high school, I didn't like him but I didn't hate him."

"So now your dating him." Sohee added to her words like a poem. She shot him a glare, "Well if it wasn't for Boram and my ex, I wouldn't be here."