Nasya and baekhyun are standing in front of their house on the hill, looking at the distanced stream.

"You become the true child of the night. Bring me justice goddess, just like you always wanted" – baekh. 

{long pause}

"I will. I promise you with my life." – nasya whispers.

It's been two days nasya has come back to her house. Her mother isn't ready yet to let her daughter go fight with her life. Everyone is staying at home. Her father didn't go to the shop he works for. They all took leave to spend time together after so many years, fearing the upcoming future. Her brother went inside once their father called him. While looking at the tree leaves moving tenderly, she visits her memory lane far behind when everything started going wrong.

"What happened why are you back so early?" – jennie. She was feeding 4 years old nasya, baekhyun was playing in the leaving room.

"Hyunsik revolted."—kai

"Revolted? What do you mean by revolted?" jennie then looked at kai who was sweating and shaking in anxiety and fear.

"King has been spoiling the kingdom from the beginning but recently things have been worse, he is killing people for small to no reason, beating people for fun just because he can do. You know how tax has been higher day by day. Hyunsik being inside the king personal troop has been seeing all the cruelties king is bestowing on the people. Youngie show the king harassing the maid and servants of the palace and she shared it with hyunsik and he in fear with some other armies revolted. Some of the victims of the king have been wives or sister or some other relatives of the soldiers. You know the servants in the palace are mostly wives and sisters of the soldiers so that they can stay together." – Kai gulped and then continued, "Some ministers are also against the king and this whole thing made a mess, nobody will live jen, everyone will die..."

"Kai, what will happen now? Where is youngie unnie? Where is hyunsik orabeoni?" desperate jennie asked

"They have to be on run as king has given verdict of death to them and their family. Both the king and queen are behaving like mad psycho. They enjoy our pain, our misery; they are searching for anyone and everyone. And they will be torturing and killing all of them" –kai lamented almost on the verge of crying.

"We have to hide baekhyun... we can't let them have him." –jennie

"Yes, it will be easy to hide him as our own as baekh has been mostly with us. Hyung and noona have been always busy with the palace work" – kai

"Jagiya..." –jennie

"Yeh?" – kai

"What will we say to baekh? What will we reply to him? What will we say where is his parents?" – jennie bursts out crying loud.