𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

(A/n: I forgot about his pointed ear and fixed it a bit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/n: I forgot about his pointed ear and fixed it a bit)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

YOU had a dream. (Not another Douma one thankfully)

It was nothing special, just a memory of the time when you were a kid, here your naivety had you believed in everything the TV displayed on the screen. You were about 4-years-old, maybe, and was watching a cartoon show when a character was crying and panicking and the other character slapped them to get them back to reality.

Little you concluded: slapping would stop the crying.

One day you and your family visited the Rengoku resident. While your prents chatted and Kyojuro showing Mitsuri some sword swinging moves (with a toy sword) in the living room, you saw Ruka putting in baby Senjuro in the nursery room and turned her back against you to clean up the toys scattering on the ground. Little you got curious and went ahead to look at the baby, mesmerized. Baby Senjuro had squirmed in his sleep, seemingly uncomfortable about something as his face scrunching up like he was about to wail. You, recognizing the incoming cry, panicked and tried to calm him down by slapping him.

Baby Senjuro's wail echoed through he room.

Ruka hurried over to him, scooping him up and rocked him in her hold while you started to cry yourself because you didn't understand why that didn't work. Ruka didn't asked if anything happened, assuming that it was another crying scenario and you weren't brave enough to tell her that you literally slapped the baby.

Fast forward a few months later, your second victim was a stranger child you met in the hospital.

Mitsuri and your parents were seeing a octor for your then youngest brother who had a high fever from chickenpox. The hallway you were in were empty, it was late at night while your parents were talking to the doctor and Mitsuri had fallen asleep on the chair. It was raining outside when you first came in so you still had your raincoat on while you sat besides your sister. Bored, you went to take a look at the nearest vending machine in the room, your boots making faint wet squelching noise as you walked.

The light coming from the vending mchine was bright since it was positioned under a broken light that had half of the area engulfing in the darkness. Your eyes read the choices of drinks on the machine when you heard crying. Very, very soft and quiet crying that wouldn't had gotten your attention if you were still sitting near your family. You had your small umbrella in your hands, which you tightened your grip on it as you peered around the vending machine. There was a door with the label 'storage room' on it, and it was slightly ajar.

Little you went ahead, slowly opened the door and was a bit taken back to see a child around your age sitting in the small cramp room full of cleaning supplies. You thought it was an elf, with how sharp the ear was shown between the messy long hair. The child -- a girl, maybe, you weren't so sure -- flinched and wrapped her(?) arms around her knees that had been tucked close to her chest. She sniffed, turning her head away and it was a confirmation that she was the one who made the crying noise just now.