𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌

DESPITE the loud man he is, Kyojuro enjoyed the peaceful silent of the times he was assigned for night watch duty in school. Others might find this particular side job to be a nuisance, but he got the school all for himself and all he had to do was patrol around for signs of intruders or exorcist any ghosts, so it was a win-win situation. Plus, he got to use the home economics room to cook meals without the need to look over his shoulders for Haganezuka chasing after him with knives for using the room.

Tonight, however, Kyojuro's sharp hearing caught the sound of multiple voices overlapping with each other. While he was aware of the Kobayashi brothers coming in to do an offering for their ghost grandpa, he didn't know if they also bring any other people as well. So he clicked off the rice cooker and rushed towards the gym, wondering what was happening to hear some shouting and screaming. Did they encountered other ghosts that bothered them? Kyojuro stuffed his hands into his pocket, ready to whip out the talisman in case there was any ghost around. Luckily Kanae had printed a new batch just a few days ago.

What he didn't expect to see as he slammed opened the door, was that Sekido having a shouting match with a middle schooler Sabito; Zohakuten screaming at a trembling Mitsuri; Karaku seemingly pointing at Nezuko and Makomo; and Urogi was kneeling besides a perplexed looking Aizetsu, with you bowing your head down while chanting apologies. Senjuro, who was bending down slightly and having one comforting hand on your back, was the first to notice the history teacher's presence.

" K-Kyojuro-nii san?! "

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their heads towards him.

" Rengoku-sensei! "

" Teacher! They were breaking in! "

" (Y/n) slapped Aizetsu! "

" She didn't mean to! She got spooked!"

Kyojuro took a deep breath. " Everyone, CALM DOWN! "

Absolute silence followed. Kyojuro hummed, looking around at the situation and tried access to it carefully in hope he could figure out what was happening. He beckoned for his little brother to come forward first, and he mustered up a gentle smile to assure Senjuro that he wasn't angry -- just bewildered and confused.

" Can you tell me what happened? " Kyojuro is kind to others, even more to his brother: but now, he was a teacher and he didn't try to conceal the stern tone in his voice as a reminder to these students that he held the higher authority here.

Senjuro nodded meekly. " W-Well, nii-san...I am sorry, but me, Nezuko, Makomo and Sabito came here to find ghosts for the school newspaper...like a test of courage..." He quickly added, "...I know that it can be dangerous, so we got (Y/n)-senpai and Miss Mitsuri to tag along with us..."

" Good grief..." Kyojuro sighed, shaking his head in disapproval and looked at you. " I thought you would be more wary after what happened. "

" Well I can't just let them go out alone, can I? " You huffed, momentarily forgetting that he was now your teacher and not the man you often having tea with at his house. You decided not to tell him that you met your stalker that evening.