𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

A/n: Some guide on who's in the same classes as who.

3rd Year Yomogi class

• Kocho Shinobu
• Shabana Gyutaro
• Kobayashi Sekido
• Kobayashi Karaku
• Kobayashi Aizetsu
• Kobayashi Urogi

3rs Year Eboshi class

• Soyama Hakuji
• Kanroji (Y/n)

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

AIZETSU only knew of (Y/n) from Urogi, whom one day coming home whining about something to do with Biology report and tried to bribe the second youngest twin to do it for him. The name didn't stick out to him, nor he found any interest in it. Urogi had to do his work after getting scolded by Sekido and after a few days since then, Urogi came home chattering of how silly this (Y/n), how it was so amusing to him that you were chasing him around school to get him work with you on the report. Quite frankly, Aizetsu could only offered a sympathy from afar as he watched Urogi jumped out of the class window to hide from you the moment you knocked on the classroom door and asked Shinobu about the menace's whereabouts.

You didn't stood out that much, just seemingly regular student in the same academy. It was quite entertaining to see you tackling Urogi in the field and threatened loudly to pluck his hair bald if he won't cooperate. Urogi stopped trying to run away after that, but he still did little of his assignment and that was all of it; (Y/n) coming knocking on their classroom door for Urogi and they both whisked off the library or to the cafeteria. Sometimes, while Aizetsu would sat at the back of the class in his seat reading, he would noticed you coming in to get Shinobu, or even exchanged greetings with the Shabana siblings. Nothing particularly standing out.

Had his brothers didn't mentioned your name when he woke up with pain on his jaw and laying in a hospital ward, Aizetsu didn't think that he would have guessed you of all people to punch him in the face. As a matter of fact, he didn't even remembered what happened; all he knew was he put on his shoes and went out for a night jog and then bam! Woke up in a hospital. Did he do something wrong that caused you to inflict such harm on him that he was bedridden, was his first thought as he blinked his blurry eyes opened. Urogi then explained the situation, and now that he heard your side of story, he understood your reaction.

Still, it would've been nice if you could drop by the house to say sorry or something. Not that he was desperate for getting apologies, but it just bothered him on how he got hurt and didn't even received a proper apologies. This however, was again explained by Urogi on how you were under strict supervision because of your stalker, so now Aizetsu got the whole situation on why you didn't drop by. Sekido had been grumbling about how you should've asked Urogi for Aizetsu's number so you can say sorry directly, but Aizetsu had begun to understand why you were so silent. Embarrassment, guilt, yeah those feelings tend to get one to be extremely quiet.