𝙊𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

THE following week was relatively peaceful; you've filed a police report, did a speaking oath of how you wouldn't go around all by yourself to ease your family, going to school with Mitsuri dropping you off, was strictly prohibited to go out for grocery shopping unless with adults family members and in constant supervision under the Kocho sisters. You felt a bit uncomfortable on how you had to be look after all the time like a child but you understood the reason why. It was actually sweet and touching on how you were well looked by your family and friends. Even one of your classmate (another close friend) Hakuji offered to walk you home with Koyuki after hearing your story.

Also, you get to submit your homework just in time! Yippe! The only downside was that Iguro-sensei and Shinazugawa-sensei were informed of your situation so teachers could keep an eye out for any suspicious person in the academy area in case the others student were targeted as well; which means that they both were told of the reason you were out alone in the park and now has to endure Shinazugawa-sensei's long scolding of how idiotic you were. At least Iguro-sensei was merciful enough to only let you off with a short mix of scolding and praising (while he seemed touched you were keeping up with school work especially the subject he taught, he didn't want you to value your work over your safety).

When you gave out the description of the stalker you managed to get, Shinobu had a frown on her face at the mention of the gold fan. You've asked her if she had ever seen anyone with a gold fan and she, with a grim look on her face, told you that she knew someone with that description. So she added that fact to the police and they had a suspect to pursue now; a con artist named Douma. Shinobu told you that Douma used to follow her around a year ago until she managed to get a restraining order against him. It wasn't until Tomioka-sensei smacked that man with his wooden sword outside the school gate that Douma finally seemed to stop and wasn't heard for a year until today. So apparently Shinobu was also at risk and now shared the same fate as you; being under constant supervision. At least you weren't alone.

The week was peaceful, no sign of your (and Shinobu's) stalker around. Maybe Douma was tailing you because you were a close friend to Shinobu? You decided to push away the question for later and turned to something more important.

Aizetsu didn't come to school for a week.

Urogi had informed you that he had taken days off resting at home and even though you've asked him what Aizetsu thought of the whole situation, he gave a playful smile and a shrug.

" Why don't you come over to our home? " He offered, twirling the pen in his hand, his report paper laid blank on the table untouched.

" I am still trying to figure out how to make it up to him." You mumbled, clicking your pen repeatedly trying to get the ink out. " Like, what would you do as compensation for punching someone accidentally? " When it was clear that your pen had ran out of ink, you grumbled and grabbed your pencil case for more.