𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌

BEING a smart person you are, your first instinct was to scream.

" TEACHE-- "

The word was muffled immediately as a hand clasped over your mouth, your head slightly bumped into a shoulder. Eyes darting forward in bewilderment, Gyutaro stared down back at you. Hah...yeah, what were you thinking to follow the infamous delinquent of the school alone? Where were your braincell at this kind of time? Was it because he was a schoolmate that had you let down your guard, forgetting for a moment how vulnerable you could be to be alone with a man let alone two?

" He's just here to talk. " Gyutaro mumbled, as if that would ease the panic settling inside you.

Douma gave a chuckle. You snapped your head back towards him. " My, my, Gyutaro don't be so harsh on her. We're just going to have a little chat. "

You pried his hand off yours (ignoring the way his eyes widened slightly) and shoved him away. " This guy is my stalker! And you let him into the school? What the hell, Gyutaro! "

" Ah! See, this is why I am here today; to clear up the misunderstanding! " The blond haired man cut in, the smile on his face never left. " Also, I am not technically in the school ground. " He gestured the faint line on the ground and the gate of the school backyard; him being on the other side of the gate entrance, standing on the street.

" Misunderstanding, my ass! " You snapped your teeth, fear mixed with anger inside you. " What, you're saying I misunderstood you to be stalking me or something? "

" Well, actually, yes! Because I wasn't stalking you! "

" You followed me that night! And what about back in the mall? "

Out of the corner of your eyes, you noticed Gyutaro starting to back away, but your hand reached out and grabbed onto his collar. He froze, startled. Before he could say anything, he faltered at the sight of your glare, a silent warning for him to not leave you there. Douma, none too bothered by this, continued on with his explanation.

" As you've seem to be informed before, I was associated with dear Shinobu -- "

" Man, you went after her too before. Associates? No, you creep. "

" How snappy! Women are always so quick to assume things. " Douma pressed a curled hand on his lips and battling his eyelashes like he was the victim here. He continued on, ignoring the way you were about to say more." Hear me out at least? As I've said: I was entranced with Shinobu-chan and would like to know her better but she kept turning me down! Nice guys like me are the ones they would reject. Anyway, I left the town, heartbroken, and went to expand my knowledge in business for a year. I've returned back to this town now so long ago and was on the last train for the night before I saw you."