𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌

AIZETSU peered through the misted window, his neutral expression somehow matched with the light rain pouring outside with the knitted eyebrows and pouting lips. In a way, he was feeling quite sad at the moment; having to be scolded by Sekido and forbidden to leave his room until Monday comes for schooltime. While understanding his eldest twin's concern over his health, Aizetsu wished he wouldn't go as far as punished him (and Karaku) for sneaking out. It was quite suffocating to be monitored all the time, for God's sake, he only suffered a minor fever recently, nothing serious. 

His fingers moved to his healing jaws and vividly remembered the unexpected encounter with you; how your figure seemed to tremble as your eyes locked on the door as if expecting for someone to break in, the way your eyes shrunk in fear, and how tight your grip was on him. He honestly didn't blamed you for punching him so hard, even if it was a misunderstanding. Hopeful you were safer now with your sister. With how impatient Sekido could be, Aizetsu and Karaku were rushing to their homes like running in a marathon. The knocking on his door snapped him out of his mind, his head turned to his side to see Urogi peeking his head into the room.

" Dinner! " The youngest twin chirped. " I've managed to convince Sekido not to serve you bland porridge! " He gave a thumbs up.

Aizetsu sighed in relief, rising from his seat. " Thank you. " He opened the door fully to follow Urogi downstairs, his little brother humming as he skipped down the stairs. " By the way, Urogi..."

" Hmm? "

" You should say sorry to (Y/n) later..."

He looked over his shoulder, blinking. " Why though! I didn't do anything! "

" Right, my favorite drink is chocolate creme you told her? "

" Oh! That! " Urogi stuck out his tongue a little, putting up an innocent expression like he was saying 'opsie!' as he lightly bonked his head. " Guess she figured that out already huh? "

" We both did. " Aizetsu murmured, a slight scowl on his face as he flicked his fingers on Urogi's forehead, earning a satisfying yelp, and walked passed him to the dining room.

" Hrmff fine! " Urogi pouted, rubbing his forehead. " I'll say sorry to your girlfriend later." Aizetsu stopped dead in his track.

" She's not my girlfriend."

" Is she? Here I thought with you being so defensive over her ~ " Golden eyes flashed in amusement, a teasing grin plastered on his face as he wiggled his hips and clasped his hands together and made up a high pitched voice.

Urogi barked out more laughter as he was shoved lightly, Aizetsu giving him a glare and hurried down to the dining room. Meal times usually only consisted all brothers in the room, except if one or two had a sleepover or out with friends. Their parents worked overseas and always so busy that even contacting them would be hard. This used to affect them all as they found themselves under the care of different guardians, mostly Zohakuten since he was about 3 years old when their parents started working overseas. Different guardians were assigned because the brothers always caused troubles in hope their parents would be pissed off enough to actually come back to lecture them. Though, after the quadruplets turned 13 years old, they found that their efforts were in vain, that they had mentally neglecting parents despite sending them allowance and needs every month. So they stopped caring, and focused on surviving with only each other.