𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌

YOU had a nasty feeling that, after you had reported the event happening in the mall to the authority, Douma would still got himself out of trouble. Even with evidence or witnesses, he still managed to roam around freely like he didn't have criminals record on his back. Society is just messed up nowadays, especially the justice system. Shinobu had told you the countless times she had tried to get him landed in jails, only for him to successfully released somehow and continued living on without redeeming himself. Why or what he wanted with you still remained unknown, but at least you managed to get the police to consider getting a warrant to check him later.

For now, you decided to let the thoughts of your stalker stray away and focused on the fact that you were breaking into the academy with three middle schooler and one university student. Mitsuri, having to learn the mischievous plan of the kids to find ghosts, got excited for a moment, like she had a nostalgic flashback or something. But then she shook her head and tried to advice that it would be dangerous for them to go all by themselves. Somehow later on, with a bit of persuasion from your part with you confessing how suffocating you've been feeling being monitored, she reluctantly let the plan proceed as usual -- on one condition that she would tagged along for everyone's safety.

So now, entering the middle school department of the academy, you found yourselves smiling in amusement as you watched Nezuko and Makomo looking excited, contrast to the tired-looking Sabito and the shivering Senjuro who was clinging on his back. Mitsuri looked around, obviously torn between feeling guilty for breaking in and feeling just as equally as excited to be part of this ghost hunting. She was an alumni in the academy, so she often pointed out the things that had changed from the school era. The department didn't looked so different from yours, only the classes names and charting boards hanging up on the hallway walls.

" I wonder if there really are any ghosts here." Nezuko muttered.

Makomo nodded besides her. " The school is old, I am sure there will be one. Let's take a picture when we find one! "

" Ehh? You're going to take a picture of the ghosts? " Mitsuri gasped, eyes widened in shock, but her expression screamed " What brave kids! Amazing! ". It was quite easy to read the emotions on her face and how nice to know that your sister would always think the good things about others.

" But I feel bad for the ghosts of we snap pictures without their permission..." Nezuko smiled sheepishly, always the good girl she is.

" That's true, I guess even ghosts have portrait rights. " Makomo hummed. " Let's ask them for a two-shot! " The two of them giggled, Mitsuri chuckling along from behind.

You stuffed your hands into your jacket, the dark hallway illuminated by the flashlights didn't bothered you that much. Only the coldness of the night did. Your eyelids dropped halfway as you snuggled more into this oversized jacket that didn't belonged to you. You couldn't find him back at the mall that evening and had to leave to make a police report before accompanying Mitsuri on her night shift that she had forgotten about. At least you didn't need to worry much about your little siblings back at home since your parents had come back earlier than expected due to what happened to you.