Chapter 21: After the Date

Start from the beginning

"You...I really did like it when you were all red and flustered"-Claude

"You perv" Diana said as blushing when Claude mentioned about how flushed she was when Claude wanted to punish her with a 'Interest' and he tried to kiss her.

Ah, young love.

"I apologize if I offend your feelings, Princess Diana"-Claude

"Wait, Princess Diana? Wait a second, yeah, it's because of I am the adoptive daughter of actual Warrior Princess...For a second I thought it was about Princess Diana of Wales" Diana said straightforwardly which Claude looks at her curiously when she mentioned 'Princess Diana of Wales'.

"What do you mean by that" he asked as getting close to her.

"Well, in my world, my colleagues and people I knew sometimes called me 'Princess Diana' due to two famous individual. One is the actual former Princess of Wales who she was icon and Indie saved her from her fated death. And other one is this storytelling Amazonian Princess named Diana for fights evil and she's a demigoddess" Diana explained which Claude was paused in moment before his title his head towards her.

"So, what you're meaning is that your name is famous in your world?"-Claude

"Pretty much it, the name "Diana" is pretty much famous for Royal princesses. But either way, Indie stated that name was one of the names of the Moon Goddess whom her people worshipped and me being named after her was a sigh of good omen and blessing" Diana explained which Claude looked at her and being little surprised by the way Ingrid described her name.

"Your name belonged to your grandfather...He was good and kind man, and I named you after him because I believe you will be a good and kind person, my dear son"

Claude soon recalled those words from his dear and sickly mother who once told him about his name and despite his name lacking the meaning of immortality.

She named him after a good person who was his late maternal grandfather.

"Claude, are you okay?" Diana asked as noticing him got quiet before he leaned towards her that her little alarmed and started blushed.

"C-Claude?" She spoke in surprise before Claude leaned his forehead towards to hers that surprised her more.

"E-Eh?"-Diana

"Can I stay like this for awhile?" He asked which Diana who blushes hard and didn't push him away or even try to punch him in the gut.

"Just a little bit" she said as feeling her face very warm as Claude small smile and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile for them, Ingrid was watching them from the balcony of the Ruby Palace as she had a poker face.

"Boldly brat, at least he isn't try to kiss..." Ingrid growls as she looked back and she was in one of the rooms of the Ruby Palace that was used as storage for the maids.

"Judging by the scent despite it's old, this is the room of that kiddo's mother" Ingrid mumbled as she was holding a blanket before she starts sniffing it due to her keen sense of smell that was greater and she can smell from emotion to magic.

She pulls it away as she got some memories by the scent and her honey golden eyes glow.

"Huh...Her name was Leah? Well, isn't this surprising. And judging more of the scent, she wasn't sick when she was pregnant and very after she gave birth to the kiddo" Ingrid spoke to herself and knowing there was a great mystery of Claude's mother's sickness and how she was taken by the Late Emperor.

She knew well that there was no way Claude's mother got sick after he was born since she was strong enough to give birth to him.

But yet, how she got sick?

In the Manhwa as she made full appearance, she looked fragile and very sick.

Like if she was struck by cancer or something terminal.

As well-experience medical practitioner, Ingrid must know what happened and she knew that was no way she got sick that easily.

Ingrid soon sniffles more as she pick another scent of the blanket.

"Well, if isn't Corpse Emperor's scent. It's still rotten thanks to the black magic and that brat's rotting scent...There was something the kiddo didn't know...that he didn't kill his mother" Ingrid soon said as looking at Diana and Claude who were in their romantic moment.

Ingrid let out a soft growls as she leaned on the stony fence of the balcony and she looks at them.

'Yup, it's official...Diana is starting to develop feelings for this Tsundere Gilgamesh...Now this reminds me when Klaus and Layla fell in love...I can't believe my Little Fairy is growing up...I hope Nayeli doesn't fell in love with pig' Ingrid thought as she felt little sad that one of her cups is growing up.

Ingrid soon took out of her phone and soon calls someone.

"Hey, Layla. It's me, there's a favor I wanna ask you. Do you remember if we still have clothes we had during the Georgiana and Regency eras...you know, the ones of Bridgerton"-Ingrid

And that was next visitor.

The Vampire Queen visiting Obelia.

And she's a badass swordswoman.