Chapter 1 - Falling

- Nobody's POV -

One punch turns into two, turns into three, turns into four, turns into way too many punches a boy can handle.

"DEKU! How dare you avoid me!" A fist was thrown into the shoulder of our greenette, promptly falling over.

"Fuck! How's it this easy to mess with you? Didn't you want to be a hero? You shouldn't give up that easily." The blonde boy spat towards the side of his victim.

The boy gave no response, but one long cry.

Of course, this response was new to the blonde, who was quickly taken aback by the loss of reaction.

"W-what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking creep. Get up." Bakugo tried his best to violently reason with the boy, to no avail.
Then the cry turned into a wail. "I-I can't. I can't do it anymore. I can't breathe."

The green haired boy scrambled to his feet, and swiftly ran away. Turning the corner, up the stairs, promptly leaving the bullies view.

Izuku Midoriya didn't really know where he was going, although he knew he really, really wanted to.

Scarred fragile arms were thrown into the metal bar of a fire exit, and heavy doors were thrown open into the chilling air of Aldera Junior High's roof.

Normally it was restricted to students, but the blonde had kept our Izuku long past school hours. So who was there to stop him?

Actually, scratch that question. Nobody would stop him either way.

As the wind blows, for that moment everything is as it should be. Izuku was brought into this world powerless, and that's how he'll return.

Moments later, with no hesitation to remove items of clothing or write a sentimental note of goodbyes, Izuku Midoriya departed from this world.