Chapter-9

One month later-

JM: "Hyung, I'm afraid."

Jin: "Don't panic! Just pour the mixture in the pan slowly."

The trembling hands of the younger held the bowl and tried to pour the mixture. As he did a little, some of the egg mixture started dripping down, the boy stopped his work.

JM: "I can't do that. I'm just spilling it."

Seeing the hopeless look of his beloved, the older walked behind him and wrapped his hands around his waist, holding his hands. If it was for the first time, the younger would have already got nervous and a blushing mess but he was used to it so didn't mind.

Jin: "Lemme teach you how to do it." He made him firmly pour the mixture in the pan. "Slowly and carefully without any rush."

His voice was so soothing that Jimin couldn't help but listen to the soft voice, not really paying attention to the pan.

JM: "Hyung, your voice is so soothing." Unknowingly, these words slipped from the younger's mouth.

Jin: *chuckles* "Thanks but please pay attention to what I'm saying, not just my voice."

JM: "Oh yeah, sorry!"

Jin: "Now you've to flip it but don't let it burn." *Flips it* Did you see?"

JM: "Ah! This is so easy. I'll do it now."

Jin: "Okay but don't burn your hand like last time. Be careful!"

Jimin easily flipped the omelette without letting it burn and very soon a fine looking omelette was ready to get eaten. He put that in a plate and drew a smiley over it with the help of ketchup.

JM: "Hyung, try it."

Jin: *Tastes*

JM: *curious eyes* "How's it?"

Jin: "ummmm....mhhhm!" *Doesn't say anything except making stupid sounds*

JM: *Whines* "Tell me na, how is it? Why are you taking so long?"

Jin: *gulps down the bite and gives a thumbs up* "Good on your first try."

JM: *smiles* "Thank you, hehe."

Both were shooting smiles at each other when Jin's phone started ringing so he picked it up.

Jin: "Yeoboseyo! Oh mom! How are you?...........No no, I didn't forget.........Yeah, I understand. Okay bye!" *Cuts the call*

JM: "What was she saying?"

Jin: "She told me to go the shopping mall with you tomorrow to select wedding outfits for us. There's only one week left for our marriage."

Just the word "marriage" made the younger blush.

JM: "Ohh! Yeah!"

Jin: *teases* "Are you blushing?"

JM: *looks away* "I'm not."

Jin: "Then why are your ears red?"

JM: "I...I'm going to clean the table." *Walks away*

Jin: *Chuckles* "Adorable!"

So, in that one month, Jimin and Jin spent a lot of time together in order to get to know each other. But as the younger one was not a fan of going outside that much, most of their dates were spent at home watching movies or drama and sometimes, Jin also took him to quite places such as library, forest for bird watching, han river, museums, art gallery, planetarium etc. The latter also started working in Jin's restaurant as he wanted to help out his fiance and most of all to learn cooking. Little by little, he learned to cook all the basic type of foods with the help of Jin and continued learning more. After all, he didn't want to give him a hard time after marriage.