PARTY-PARTY-YEAH!

Jimin was chilling in his room, when his mom called him from downstairs,

"Minnie! Can you come here for a bit?"

"Yes mom!"

He came down and headed to the kitchen.

"Why did you call me?"

"I was baking cookies but I made a lot. Can you bring some for the boys?"

"You don't need to."

"Wae? They've been so sweet towards us ever since we shifted here. So at least we can do this much for them."

"Okay fine! I'll bring these to them."

"Aren't you gonna whine today?"

"I don't always whine, mom. Am I a kid?" He took the box from the table and walked outside.

His mom chuckled. "Maybe he's having a little changes."

Reaching there, Jimin opened the gate and entered.

"What are you doing here?" A voice called out.

Jimin turned his face towards the garden and found Yoongi, weeding out the grass.

Seeing his cold glares, he looked away.

"A-actually, my mom sent some cookies for you all." He showed the box.

"Okay! Go inside and put this in the kitchen." Saying this, he went back to his work. "Aish! Why Jin Hyung gave me this fucking gardening work?"

Jimin's POV- "Is this a way to talk? Cold ass!"

He opened the door and let himself in. It was awkward for him still he entered and went to the kitchen, putting the box of cookies on the table.

"HOOOO!"

"Aaaaaaaaa!"

He screamed when someone made a sudden (kinda loud) voice behind him. He immediately turned around and rested his both hands on the table.

"HAHAHA! LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" The boy laughed out loud.

"Aish, Taehyung! You startled me." He took a deep breath.

"HAHAHA!"

"Please don't laugh."

"Oh, sorry- sorry, bruh! What brings you here, anyways?"

"I brought cookies."

Tae's eyes got widened. "What? Cookies? Let me see!"

He pushed Jimin aside and opened the box, taking a piece.

"Yum! So sweet!" He said, as he took a bite.
And he kept taking one after one.

"Umm....you're supposed to share them with everyone." Jimin interrupted but Taehyung wasn't stopping until he felt a hard smack on his head.

"AHH! Who the fuck-?" Turning over, he saw Jin glaring at him, his hands on his waist. "J-Jin Hyung!"

"How dare you eat everyone's share, you hungry pig?"

"I-I was just tasting them."

"Stop lying brat! Now, you won't get to eat any."

"But Jin Hyuuuuung!" He whined.

"You should've thought about it before laying your hands on the cookies."

"I'm sorry." A pout appeared on Tae's lips.

"You better be." He shifted his gaze towards Jimin. "And Minnie! Say thanks to your mom from my side, okay?"

"Hm..Sure!"