THE UNEXPECTED

As days passed by, the friendship between the Kims and Parks kept getting deeper and deeper, especially for their children. The shy boy established a nice bond with his neighbourhood brothers, or  you can say 5 brothers, as one of them was very special to him. His parents were happy that finally their son is trying to come out of his shell. He would always find an excuse to go to their house.(even if he had to let his cheeks getting squeezed 😂)

Life was going great for him until one day.......

"Minnie, come downstairs. There's something important your dad wants to tell you." The mother called for his son.

"Okay mom, coming!"

He walked downstairs to living room, sitting on the couch infront of his parents.

JM- "What is it, dad?"

Mr.Park- "Son! Actually the things is....*takes a deep breath* I thought a lot about it and came to a conclusion that you're not suited to handle business matters so you don't have to take over the company."

JM *shocks+happy*- "Really?"

Mr.Park- "Yeah! So I fixed your marriage with my friend's son. We're going to be business partners soon so we decided to turn our friendship into relationship."

JM *widens eyes*- "WHAT? HOW COULD YOU?"

Mr.Park- "Don't shout! I gave you time but you didn't even put efforts. Now, you're going to get married and that's final. And one more thing, they're gonna come tonight for dinner. Don't you dare create any scene." *Sternly*

JM *looks at his mom*- "Mom! At least you say something to him."

Mrs.Park- "It's for your own good son. You need to have some responsibilities. Don't you wanna see your fiance's face? Lemme show you."

She was searching for the picture in her gallery when her son shouted,

JM- "I DON'T WANNA SEE! *faces his dad angrily* I HATE YOU!" *Leaves*

His mom was about to stop him but her husband held her hand.

Mr.Park- "Leave him be! He has got stubborn."

Mrs.Park- *sighs and nods*

Jimin's POV-

Taking a lot of anger and frustration in my heart, I ran to my room. As I locked the door, tears formed in my eyes. I sat down, resting my back against the door with my hands wrapping my legs, face tucked in knees, sobbing.

How? How could they do this with their own son? Nobody asked me what I want and my wish. I hate this! I really really hate this. No-one cares for me. My own mom and dad are forcing me so what can I expect from others, giving my hand to an unknown person whom I don't even know, just for their so called business partnership. It's like my family is selling me to gain profit. Did they give birth to me only for this day?

I glanced at the balcony as usual. I do that every night. Seeing him laughing through his glass window, soothes my soul and I feel a tingling in my heart. He is my calming pill.
My eyes were searching for him but his presence was missing. I wanted to hear his voice, sending comforting words in my ear. Dreaming of making him my forever was stupid of me. I...I can never stand for something that I want. It's always been like that, letting  the chance slip out of my hands, always compromising. And today too, I couldn't do anything. I can never raise my voice and regret that I'm weak, both by body and heart.

As I imagined his smiling face, my throat felt dry and heavy tears began to fall. My voice cracked and sobbing got replaced by crying sounds, a total breakdown, a feeling of not wanting to get separated from him, mentally and physically.