He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "No. No, of course not."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"This is all my fault." He says, a silent tear cascading down his face.

I shake my head. "Please don't do that, it's not your fault."

"I think you should leave." He says.

"Wow, thanks."

"You shouldn't be involved in this, it was a mistake to get you involved."

"I knew you'd eventually get sick of me." I admit.

"I'm not sick of you I just need you to be safe."

"And what about what I need?" I ask.

"They used you against me, they tortured you." He states. "I can't give you what you need."

"You're not seriously breaking up with me right now are you?"

"No." He let's out a breath of air. "I'm not breaking up with you, I'm giving you a way out. Cassie I love you and I don't want you to go at all but it's what's best."

"You do realise I was on my way to hide when they took me, right?" I state. "You're saying all these things to try and help me but you're only hurting me more. Why can't you see that?" I say, my voice shaking and tears streaming down my face. "It was my decision to stay before and it's my decision now, none of this is on you."

Blaine pulls my head against his so our foreheads are touching. "I'm so sorry." He says.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I say as our tears mix and fall to the floor.

"You mean everything to me. I can't bare to see you hurting." He says.

I move closer to him and end up moving my aching body onto his lap. I pull his body closer to mine and into a hug.

I cry into his shoulder for a while and even though he's crying too, he strokes my hair and comforts me.

"It's not your fault Blaine, I hope you know that." I say and he nods. "Please don't ever leave me."

"I won't." He says. "I swear to you I won't."

Blaine begrudgingly places me back on the bed when Reyna comes in to do a check up on me.

"I had to give you some stitches when you were unconscious and I give you some legal drugs to help with the pain so it wasn't unbearable when you woke." She explains. "You were in a coma for almost three days but everything seems to be starting to heal which is a good thing but it will still be a while until you're fully back to normal. I'm not so sure about the cuts though, depending on how deep it was and your bodys healing ability they might leave scars but don't worry too much about that. There's not much else I can do at the minute apart from give you the drugs to help with the pain."

"Thank you Reyna."

"It's no problem, you let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. I hope you're feeling better soon."

After she leaves, Blaine goes to the cooks and gets me something to eat. He puts the plate in front of me and I stare at it and all the feelings come racing back.

"I can't." I state after just staring at the plate in front of me for some time.

"I know that it's hard, Cass, I really do." He says. "But you've made progress, I've seen it. I know you can do this because you're brave and strong and resilient."

I take a deep breath and pick up some food.

Even with tears in my eyes, I go against every part of my body telling me not to and start eating the food. "Do you know how hard it is to eat while you're sad?" Never mind sad with an eating disorder.