The Wheel Of Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

*Drop*

I can't help but cry in silence, accompanied by nothing but a creature of legend and a white soulless void of a room.

After what felt like an eternity of despair sourcing from a carousel of my memories and regrets, I collect myself. After all, emotion positive or negative is only temporary.

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

"So I'm dead... I take it your god? Never expected you to be a Dragon. Usually in all those Isekai stories and fanfictions he is without a body or he's just an old man."

"You jumped back to your feet rather quickly, didn't you? Impressive kid! They usually cry or break down for about a week! You were at it for only 8 hours!" The dragon stated impressed a shit-eating grin that causes me deep irritation for some unknown reason plastered onto the creature's face.

I shrug "*Sigh*, I've mourned, but there is nothing I can do about it. I... I just hope they'll be fine without me and aren't too troubled by it. They know it's what I would've wanted."

"Hmm... Good attitude! I approve! And to answer your question... I'm not god! I'm only a stand-in for now! The God Of Reincarnation has got some business elsewhere, and I do owe him a favor so... Here I am! Doing his job! Temporarily!" The Dragon praises me, as he points at himself proudly, or is it arrogantly?

God Of Reincarnation... I was only joking, But I am really getting Isekaied?!

"Correct~!" The dragon responds to my thoughts, tactlessly reading them.

I stand up to my feet and glare weakly at the Dragon.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop reading my thoughts, not like I can force you to do so, but still... *Sigh* Let's just get this over with."

"Eager are we~? Well! Here's how this song and dance goes! Since you've been a solid chap in your life! And dying so young as well! You get a second chance in life! Aren't you excited?!" The dragon announces enthusiastically, spreading his scaly arms wide.

"Yay..." I respond with a contrasting amount of enthusiasm.

For now, it doesn't seem to be any different from all the other reincarnation scenarios I've seen and read about, barring my... Gracious Host. I shouldn't be too excited at this, my second life could be hell depending on how this goes. Also...

Did he just throw a wink at me?

"Alright~! So, see this wheel that just appeared in front of you?!"

He states as a wheel that is divided into a lot of words and options appears in front of me.

"Let me guess. I spin the wheel and whatever world or setting gets chosen, I reincarnate into?"

"Hmm, Correct! Wow, you're on a roll! But it's a little bit more detailed than that! It's a special wheel! Dependant on YOUR knowledge!" The Dragon hums as he proceeds to compliment me at the obvious deduction. Is he just messing around with me?

"Okay? Continue?" I respond with hesitance at the Dragon's weird and rather creepy cheery attitude.

I shouldn't be over-optimistic, he could be setting me up for failure or for eternal suffering... Not that I can do anything about it...

"So! The worlds/options on this wheel are only worlds you are vaguely up to completely familiar with! For example, the One Piece world, You have only watched 50 episodes of! It'd be a shame if that were chosen, seeing as you lack complete knowledge that would be critically helpful in your endeavors for that world!" He explains.