lii. only with me

(NSFW warning: please don't read if you're under 18, it gets explicit, this whole chapter is basically a sex scene ૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ ა)  

leon

leon

Leon considers himself to be a patient man.

He can't not be patient in his line of work.

But this isn't work. This isn't anything he's ever felt before.

This is... something else. This is his fingers itching to rip that dress off of you; his heart hammering against his chest, threatening to burst; his loins coming alive at the mere smell of your perfume; his mind going a hundred miles a second, trying to come up with all the different ways he can have you.

He couldn't even manage to keep his hands away from you as the elevator climbs to his floor. He has you pressed into the corner of the elevator, concealing your body from the surveillance camera with his height.

Truth be told, it was you who kissed him as soon as you two stepped into the elevator, but it was him that escalated it, kissing you passionately and sloppily, the only way he can manage to tell you how much he needs your body right now.

How much he needs you.

When the elevator dings open, finally having reached the fortieth floor, he tries to calm his breathing, pulling you out onto the landing. He checks himself in the elevator's mirror for a quick second, and chuckles as he sees traces of leftover red lipstick on his lips, his jaw, his neck.

He goes to wipe it, when you grab him arm. "Don't. It suits you," you tell him, kissing him again on the cheek.

Leon wipes it off of his lips anyway, reaching for his keys. "Looks like I need a top-up," he smirks.

"Good thing I got my lipstick with me," you tell him, sending his heart into a whirlwind.

Inside, you don't even give him time to take his jacket off—your hands are already in his hair, and he can already feel himself harden at how easy it is for him to see just how much you want him.

He feels you guide him close to the couch, but as soon as he has his jacket off, he hoists you up, his hands supporting you easily right under your hips.

"Leon!" You giggle, wrapping your arms around his head as you hold onto him.

"Remember when I did this on the ship?" He asks, feeling your legs wrap around his torso. God, just thinking about that thigh slit is going to make it impossible for him to take things slow. He slides one of his hands down your leg, supporting your weight mostly with his other hand, and his heart rate accelerates at the softness he finds under the slit.

"It was so hard for me to pretend I was pissed off," you laugh, kissing him, your fingers still in his hair, pulling his head towards yours.

"I think that was when I knew I liked you," he murmurs. "I wanted to keep hearing you squeal and laugh like that."