31 🍁

At night
10:02pm

"Don't talk with me Sidharth. " Shehnaaz warned him while folding her scattered clothes. He was walking back and forth behind her and trying to melt her anger. But she was adamant to not let him come nearer her.

However, he somehow managed to get in her room, but she didn't talk with him nor response to any of his question. She was just so mad at him for embarrassing her infront of her younger sibling.

"It wasn't even my fault, Shehnaaz. He came in a wrong time. Why are.." his loud complains were cut off by her loud tone.

"Shut up. " she just yelled and glared at him dangerous. She was truly furious with his behaviour.

He looked at her with innocent eyes but no tactics worked on her.

"You could have at least behaved infront of Faraz bhai. But no, you chose to act like a jerk. What you really are. " she said point finger at him and he covered ears with his hand.

"Shhh." he just put a finger on her lips to prevent any other cussed words to come out of her mouth. She wasn’t someone who curses often.  She was too mannered to even yell with someone.

"Get a grip on your words, Naaz. You weren't loose mouthy. ' he hissed reminding her ideal virtues and principles.

"Whatever. Just go away. I don't want to see your face." she tried to push him away by placing hand on his chest but he hold her hand and pressed it over his heart.

"Shehnaaz, please. Just forget it for this time. I won't repeat it ever." she looked at him suspiciously then went back to what she was doing earlier. Seeing no development in her mood. He decided to keep the matter aside by bringing up another issue.

All of a sudden, he remembered about their Dubai trip for finalising their wedding outfit. Shehnaaz decided to get all her outfits from different labels by different designers.

"We have to talk about arrangements. For god's shake keep it away for now. " he just brought up the arrangements topic and she sighed in defeat.

"Ok.It's your last chance. Never in your life just repeat it. " he mentally rolled his eyes not liking her clause but for now he decided to get in her demand. Later he would think of some way to kiss her.

"Ok now the main topic is : we will leave for Lahore early in the morning as we have to catch the flight to Dubai at 11:30 am. Probably you will get some time for packing and I have already packed my things. We will stay their for three days. " he explained her in one go fearing that if he stops in middle, she will interrupt him then, they may fight again.

"We will be flying together? " she questioned with surprise.

"About that we will be taking same flight as well as together. Ahad chacha will handle everything at airport and we are totally safe inside the plane. As long as the cabin crew provides us privacy. "
He spoke placing a light feathery peck on her right cheek sneakily. Shehnaaz widened her eyes in shock. She didn't notice when he leaned forward to peck her cheeks in-between their conversation.

"Ok. I get it. Now go out. " she almost kicked him out of the room but again he popped his head inside to prevent her from closing the door on his handsome face.

"You just can't kick your would be hubby out of the room. " he stated with a fake gasp keeping hand on his chest just above his heart pretending to be hurt.  ' Bipolar, he is. ' Shehnaaz thought.