Chapter 33

It had been a few minutes since the screams died down, most of the men layed there lifelessly in a pool of their own blood, the ones lucky enough to survive took one look at your smile and ran away, knowing that you'd finish them off if they were dumb enough to stay even a second longer

You tear your eyes away from the pool of blood you created, catching a glimpse maribelles lavender hair, it brought you back to reality, the smile leaving your lips almost instantly.

She saw everything.

You could tell by the way her eyes let the terror she held slip for only a few moments, her eyes were glued to the blood bath down below her

She was completely horrified.

You smile and she sensed it. Her eyes shot up as if the smile your mouth held was a dead give-away of your blood lust.

Maribelles icy eyes didn't seem so unbreakable and cold anymore, they just looked terrified wavering like the ice was threatening to shatter under the weight of your gaze. You could tell she was trying to register that you had done all this.

That you had brutally murdered most of her lackeys.

"Y-you...",she stuttered and balled her hand into a fist, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared back, she masked her anxiety with irritation and began stomping her feet like a spoiled child not getting their way.

"KILL HER YOU USELESS GARBAGE"

You stare at the 10 men scrambling to get their weapons and carry out the order.

You roll your eyes and let go of chain, you look down at your palm to examine the deep cut, you shake your hand a bit as if you were shaking off the stinging feeling stuck to the open wound on your palm

Your eyes caught Maribelles wary gaze, she was watching your every move as if you'd disappear from her line of sight if she were to do something as simple as blink. As her men hurriedly made their way down the stairs, towards you. You stare back at her emotionlessly as your hand lifts up and grips onto the chain hanging from the ceiling.

The veins in your arms pop out from under your skin, your knuckles turning white from just how hard your hand wrapped around the chains and you pulled it down with all the strength you assumed you needed for such a task.

And just like that.

The chains bolted to the ceiling tore off, following your hand and whipping down onto the floor with a violently loud rattle, the cement under it breaking even further and scattering around like shattered glass.

You wrap the chain around your knuckles and used it as a knuckle brass.

You ran towards them with a cold and heartless stare, swinging your fist forward with all the force you had, the chains wrapped around your knuckles mixed with the force of the punch alone dislocated a jaw and knocked out another. You made sure to get rid of the ones with weapons first.

Your fists were raised to protect your head, your arms were able to block a few punches but men twice your size throwing punches in all directions wasn't ideal, your arms trembled from how stiffly you held them up.

But you held your own and didn't let the punches hit any vital points on your face or upper body.

You chuckle a bit when you feel someone come up behind you meanwhile the man infront of you brought his bat forward, his nostrils flared, you duck swiftly and it hits the person attempting to stab you in the back, knocking him out and few teeth with him.

Terror hit the man's face when his seen what his done, you used the shock to your advantage, swinging your foot across the floor hard to enough to sweep him off his feet.