Chapter 2.

3rd POV:

Jakob has gotten a tour of the camp, he's met Luke Castellan, son of Hermes, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares, Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, and the camp's director, Mr. D aka Dionysus, God of Wine, who happens to be rude because he was punished his father Zeus, for interacting with a wood nymph that happens to be "off-limits". Jakob got to know Silena, spending time with her, hanging out, both of them liking each other, starting to develop feelings for one another. Afterwards, Jakob got to his cabin, Helo's Cabin, looks like Hogwarts Castle, but small and white. And Jakob has heard that Percy Jackson is awake and given a tour.

Jakob's POV:

Right now, I'm inside my cabin, working out, doing pushups, crunches, and pullups. I hear someone approaching, it was Silena, "Hey Jakob, do you want to--?" She asked but stopped, I noticed she's staring at my torso with lustful eyes, "~Oh, hey Silena, see anything you like?~" I asked flirtatiously. I look at her, she's wearing dark blue tight jeans, dark boots, black tube top, with a buttoned up shirt over it, exposing her midriff/navel, and cleavage. "~I do, babe. Do you like what you see?~" she asked flirtatiously, she knew I'd be staring at her, she loves dressing up for me. "~I do, Love.~ Now, what were you going to say?"  I asked.

"Oh, I wanted to ask if you can help me clean the pegasus' stables?" She asked. I replied, "Sure thing, Sil." Following her, staring at her tight, firm ass in those tight pants she'swearing, as she's swaying her hips. I know she's doing this on purpose, I can hear Silena giggling, as if she can feel me staring at her ass, and she doesn't mind. She loves it when I stare at her, as soon as we're out of sight, she spanked her ass, as if trying to arouse me. We arrived at the stables, got our equipment, and started working. I'm starting to get a little hot, I took my shirt, my muscles showing, I can feel Silena looking at me while working, I see her take off her shirt, leaving her tube/crop top on, her breasts looks bigger than they are, seeing them bounce, jiggle, and wiggle, it's so enticing. "Wow." I said, as I'm staring at her figure, I can feel myself getting an erection, trying to hide, look away, but I have a feeling that Silena has already noticed.

Silena's POV

I noticed Jakob's erection, it looks huge. I giggled softly, slightly moaning, feeling aroused myself, tingling feeling between my legs, rubbing my thighs together, 'I want him so bad. I want him to pound me so hard.' I thought, as the lust left my body, I continued working, so did Jakob.

Jakob's POV

As soon as Silena and I finished, we got a drink of water, putting the equipment away, we looked at each other, moved towards each other, I wrapped my arms around her waist, she wraps hers around my neck, we both started kissing each other passionately.

(Slight Lime scene)

Jakob/Silena: *moaning, I started to grope her ass, squeeze her ass, and spank her ass, she moans in pleasure, I grab her by the thighs, lifting her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, pinning her on top of a table, grabbing both of her wrists, pinning them above her head, pulled away from kissing for air, looking down at her in lust, she's panting, her chest heaving, looking at her boobs, looking back at her, kissing her lips, her jawline/chin, her neck, collarbone, and her boobs, Silena, moans in ecstasy.*

Jakob: "~You like that, babe?~ Feels good, doesn't it?~" *kissing her boobs*

Silena: "~Oh yes, baby.~" *moaning in pleasure*

Jakob: "~Tell me babe, who do you belong to?~" *pulling her top down, kissing/sucking on her right breast/nipple, I snapped my fingers, our clothes are off, except for Silena's boots, hearing her moan*

Silena: "~I belong to you, baby.~ My breasts are yours to play with.~" *I stopped, pulled Silena up, holding her upside down, eating her pussy out, she sucking my cock, we both kept going and going until we released our load in each other's mouths.*

(Lime over)

Jakob: "~That was amazing, babe.~ How was it for you~?"

Silena: "~That was magnificent, baby.~"

Jakob/Silena: "~I love you Silena/Jakob.~"

I snapped my fingers, Silena and I got cleaned up, and our clothes back on, I noticed Silena's boobs were slightly bigger than usual, I may have something to do with it. But I'm sure Silena doesn't mind, as long as she's happy, I'm happy. (I made her breasts grow slightly bigger, like Jim Carrey did to Jennifer Aniston in the movie "Bruce Almighty") I gave Silena a kiss. I pulled away and then we left the stables.

Silena Beauregard portrayed by:

Sofia Wylie.

End of chapter 1.