"I asked Uncle Lail to come over, he said he wanted to take Enya to school in the morning and I told him to just spend the night," Aurora said

Matteo looked at Aurora and then back at me "Alonzo's car is here, where's Asia?"

"I haven't seen her, I opened the door for Alonzo and he said he was looking for Enya I told him y'all went out and then went back upstairs"

"To where?"

"Aurora's room, where else am I going to lay down at?" Aurora chuckled and shook her head "You need to do laundry by the way" I said leaving before Matteo could say or ask anything else.

I was warming up Asia's food Alonzo came down and went into the pantry grabbing some chips "I heard my dad so I came down"

I nodded my head "You plan on going back up?"

"You can, I told her I would pick her up from work tomorrow"

"She's going to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, she already called off yesterday, she said she doesn't want to make it a habit. I paid for her day and gave her a little extra and she cussed me out" He chuckled and so did I

"So you're going to keep seeing her?" I said looking up at him

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because of what she said, you know. Her not wanting a relationship"

Alonzo shrugged "Who cares what she said"

"Jesus you are Matteo's son" I shook my head

"Are you not?" He asked me "Going to keep seeing her?"

"I know what you mean and I didn't say that," I said grabbing her food, he came over closer to me and I looked at him.

"So what? We're just going to both see her? You know she likes me more"

"Because you give her what she wants"

"So?"

"Did I teach you nothing?" I chuckled

"I'm just saying, with Asia's life maybe she needs somebody to give her what she wants. Need can come later"

I shook my head "No"

"'No'? You see how she is, you push her she'll push back. You two can hardly be in a room without arguing"

"We don't argue"

"Whatever it is"

"Listen, Alonzo. You didn't see her before you came into the room, or after you left. I know what I'm doing"

"Yeah and so do I"

I looked at him "Yeah and so do I" I said mocking him and he rolled his eyes.

"Be nice to her" he said "I'm going to go talk to my dad"

"I would wait. They're probably fucking"

Alonzo paused and then shook his head "It's too quiet"

I paused listening "Yeah. You're right." I watched Alonzo run up the stairs and shook my head "This is fucked up" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

I slammed the car door and ran up the stairs opening the door. A guard pulled out his gun but put it away once he seen me.

"Where's Matteo?"

"Upstairs. Office"

I ran up the stairs and opened matteos office door, he was sitting in his chair with his head down and his hands over his head "What's wrong? What's the emergency?"