Taehyung carefully placed the boy beside him and settled himself on the driver's seat but as soon as he started the car, a certain bunny jumped on his lap," H-hubby Koo uncomfy on sit, t-this is the b-best sit, Koo wans to s-sit (hiccups) here, hubby's l-lappie! "

Taehyung exhales heavily, controlling his immense control of patience before he literally fucks the hell of his cute husband. 

During the ride, whenever Jungkook sings cutely," Chu l-lowves Koo (hiccups) Koo lowves c-chu, chu lowves Koo (hiccups) Koo lowves chu" and rubs his hands softly against the fair complexion of Taehyung's revealing chest, the elder's desires gets all riled up, heat spreads at a faster pace and the urge to make love with his prey increases at every fucking second !!

Taehyung entered inside the mansion with a drunk bunny on his shoulder asking,"Hubby wans k-kissie ? Koo gwives kissy" and kisses Taehyung's shoulder multiple times because it is the only place his little figure can reach right now! 

Taehyung's stomach erupted with thousands of butterflies and he might not have noticed it sooner, but........

"(gasps) Hubby c-chu have a nosebleed" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, glaring at Taehyung cutely ! Jungkook's tight hand clutching at Taehyung's coat, eyes sparkling with tears! Taehyung chuckled huskily letting the bunny stand on his imbalanced legs.

"Hubby is hurt cus of K-Koo ? Koo bwad ? Kwoo m-meanie ?" Jungkook cutely points his index finger towards him, lips wobbling up as if he can wail out soon but earns a sweet chaste kiss from his husband instead! 

The fluffy male's chubby cheeks dusted with light pink, he ran furiously towards their bedroom worrying Taehyung to hell! Taehyung followed the bunny boy making sure he won't fall with such clumsy legs but then his eyes caught the pretty bunny's heart-warming action which almost made his core swell with joy and pride ~

Jungkook is sleeping like a starfish wearing Taehyung's hoodie over his shirt, hands clutching the hoodie with his tiny fists and his closet is opened wide giving Taehyung the perfect reason why his hoodies went missing for the past few weeks! 

Taehyung's eyes got blessed, his mind felt the euphoric bliss of having such a loyal life-partner, his forever, his eternity, he can never wish anything else from God, he got everything, that one person who constructs him and makes him smile thousand times a day without any slightest effort!  

Taehyung removed the smaller male's clothes and made him wear his hoodie that he chose for sleeping and comfortably laid with the male on top of him sleeping like a baby starfish! The fluffy cheeks pressed on his hard cheeks making them look fluffier and edible! Taehyung suppressed his inner desire mumbling," Good night wifey. I love you" 

"Koo lowves h-hubby," Jungkook muttered, jutting out his lower lips unconsciously! 

_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

█► Thanks for reading ◄█

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Follow me ✔
Add this book to your reading list (for continue updates) ✔
Play the songs at their given respective places ✔

Vote ✔Comment ✔Follow me ✔Add this book to your reading list (for continue updates) ✔Play the songs at their given respective places ✔