"Englisch and German in one sentence sounds ... unfitted."

"We can also talk  further in German if the gentleman would like to. Besser?" (Better?)

"Jap, das ist schon mehr nach meinem Geschmack. Haha Deutsch klingt immer so aggressive. Wir könnten jetzt irgendetwas, richtig Sinnloses sagen and die würden nichts verstehen." (Yep, that's more to my liking. Haha German always sounds so aggressive. We could say anything really meaningless now and they wouldn't understand anything.)

"Vielleicht kann jemand von den Typen deutsch, Dumpfbacke?" (Maybe one of those guys can speak German, dumbass?) I take a bite of the fries and turn towards the group seriously. Let's do a little experiment.

"Arschloch, Idiot, Hurensohn, Wichser, Dummkopf, Kotzbrocken, Mistkerl." (Asshole, idiot, son of a bitch, wanker, blockhead, puke, bastard.)

On this point, Nic turns away from everybody to laugh secretly. Also, I have to prevent a chuckler. But it was successful, Leonardo doesn't speak German, since everybody looks at us like we're crazy.

"Kannste stoppen so unerwartet zu sein? Man, weißt du wie hart es ist da ernst zu bleiben?!" (Could you stop being so unexpected? Man, do you know how hard it is to stay serious?!)

"It was s-successful- haha" I laugh in his chest.

We discussed a few more minutes the relationship between German and English before Angolo calls, all of sudden, our names. We mumble a 'mh' and turn our heads equally to him. I don't really want to know, what he want. I stopped eating because my stomach is so full that I feel like I'll explode every minute. Half of the portion is still there, but I cannot eat anything more, so I need a different occupation. Here are so many things to do. Tandem surfing would be likely the safest. Also then question will be ask, but definitely less as if we do cliff jumping in a high of more then 10 meters and with some nice tricks.

"We still don't have your phone numbers. Can we get them in the case something happened?" He asks but, at the moment, the sand is more interesting.

"+47-94244119 is mine one, and +47-95344128 Nelianas'." Nic says but gets only confused looks back. Not everybody has such a good memory like we, Nicky.

"Wait." Nic takes out mine and his phone and gives them towards Angolo. "Here. Our numbers. We can also allow the GPS for tracking for you all if that's what you want."

"That would be great yeah but one question. Piccola Lia, wasn't your number another one? I mean as we-"

Say it Angolo, say it. Have the fucking brave to stand up for what you all did. Trusting is important, you said. Support each other too. But now, when they had the fucking chance to stand up at least for things they did with the wrong intentions, then they all coughed inconspicuous to stop Angolo from what he was going to say.

... tried to track you because you just run away. Was that the words you wanted to say? Because I fucking think so.

My attention lays suddenly not anymore on the sand - which is by the way very soft - instead of everybody successively. 

One tip from my side: when you lied and don't want to be caught, then hold fucking eye contact. Really, it's nearly too easy to deal with them. Although they should be from a mafia family.

I decide to shut my mouth again, it would only cause trouble.

Since when come such words out of your mouth?

Shut up and be happy, Lisbeth.

"- as we looked up on the school report. Your number wasn't this one, right?"