"He's the copycat." I state without looking at him, only use one finger.

"I'm the older one so actually-"

"Actually I don't give a fuck."

"Watch your language, Neliana." Leonardo gives me a pointed look and I have to prevent an eye roll. Chill man, it's not like you or the others don't swear.

"To come back to your question: absolutely not. I don't need everybody's eyes on me the whole time. And also no personal harassment." Nic says untruthfully. But I will correct him lately, Riccardo wants to say something and because I'm too lazy for being scold, I decide to keep my mouth shout.

"Good. We bought fries, buggers and nuggets. Everybody can take whatever he likes, it should be enough." Riccardo goes on. OMG he has also bought curly fries. Oh man, and I, dumbass, haven't taken my medicals in the morning. Great.

"Ric and fast food? Wow, miracles are still happening." Emilio says smirkingly.

"One more comment and you get bred."

Hihi, Opfer. (Ger: Victim) This shuts him up.

Everybody takes a potion. Nic leans over to me and asks the obviously "Medication?". I just nod, angry at myself for being so stupid. My wonderful curly fries. Laying there, only a few meters away and I'm not allowed to eat them. Pff, that's real torture.

Suddenly, a voice and face come up next to me, making me jump and put a hand on my heart. "Gosh."

The person - which comes out to be Riccardo - chuckles. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Aren't you both hungry?"

I just huff and pull my knees to my body. No need for a reminder, Riccardo. Nic answers instead. "Medication."

Riccardo smiles? Let me take back what I said lately. He's an asshole too. "Would they help?"

He holds to me two little cans. These cannot be my- no way. My eyes go wide and I stare at him in surprise and disbelieve. Did he just thought about my medications? I could cry - only inside of course. But I think nobody else than our fathers, Nelione and Neliono did something like that for me ever. That's so sweet.

Riccardo chuckles again and a smile forms on his face. "I thought that you didn't take them after breakfast. I hope that are the right once-"

Before he could even form his question, I interrupt him and take the medications out of his fucking big hand. "There're perfect. There're perfect. Thank you so much!" I ramble down, looking at Riccardo and give him a small smile - more a little movement from my lips but that means also for me much. His smile, in contrary, gets even bigger now. Riccardo stands up from his knees and ruffs our hair in my and Nic's suffering. "Then up, up. What are you waiting for? Get yourselves something! You have to be hungry after that nice surf session."

Pff, I won't let me tell this twice. Curly fries, I'M COMING!

I get myself the curly fries, the best fries in the world. All the other once are so ... normal? Normal and boring. Like Nic who chose them. I don't understand him. I really don't do.

I decide that it's the perfect time to correct him.

"About earlier, it's no personal insult. Only when they would touch you in not appropriate ways. Words or gestures are not indictable according to the Strafgesetzbuch § 184i. How it is in Italy, no glue, but that's valid in Germany."

We walk back to our seats with Aurelio on my right and Enzio on Nic' left. Why we always sit between adults?

Do you really thought even for a second I would knew? A donkey is easier to understand than this family.