Chapter 112.5 - Afterparty (18+)

Start from the beginning

Sighhh, I thought we were past this alcohol thing if that's what she means, I'm going to start moaning at Petra if she's going to be this caring. There's only so much I can actually take before it get's a little annoying, this is kinda spoiling the moment a little but that's not really going to stop us though.

[<Aesa will remind -Ikarus- of current actions in the morning to help out target -Petra->]

'You don't have to remind me if I still remember it though, do you?'

[<Target -Petra- is only worried for -Ikarus-, it's nothing to be to be concerned about>]

'Fair enou-... you're using my name again... sorry! I know you get tsundere about all that so I'll stop mentioning it'

[<Hmph, Aesa has no idea what -user- is talking about>]

'Right...'

At least that's sorted then, it's time to move things on to the next level. Damn, I'm pretty horny right now all things considered, I know I love Petra and all but I'm really feeling the urge to rip her dress off...

"Aesa's just confirmed it... so then Petra, want to give the belt another try? I still haven't used it on you just yet"

I know we're still in the main inn room but we are still alone thankfully, we can walk and talk while she gets that thing out of her storage back into the room. Also, I did say she can go first as well, it's kind of a shame that trying to finish together is actually pretty difficult seeing that the lack of stuff we have and it might require an awkward position or two but oh well. Stick with the easy stuff for now and try the more difficult stuff when we want to spice things up so to speak. I've got to admit it though, it does sound pretty hot to do but focus on the now since this is always great. Hang on, does the belt even count as easy stuff? I'm getting sidetracked like usual.

"Heh, you're surprisingly forward tonight Ikarus, feel like I may need a love potion to keep up with you"

"I mean, I know you're joking but you can have one if you want, still got loads spare"

Doing the deed and getting frisky while Petra's under an aphrodisiac, I'd rather not have to rely on performance enhancing drugs but if she wants to use it, it's fine. I guess it could be considered that but I've just made it sound like something weird or illegal now, she has taken that stupid potion before and could control herself but then that was way back when we weren't even a thing so it may end up being scary...

"Heh, have no need for such a thing Ikarus, you alone will always be enough"

Playing my heart for a fool like usual... the urge to rip off her clothes is only only getting worse, damn I'm feeling really feisty tonight.

We've also just arrived in our room and she's only now getting that strange belt from storage from the weird portal looking thing that gets made for her, I'm already stripping down since it's not like I can wear it clothed. At least this dress I've worn today is a whole lot easier to get off compared to the enchanted clothing so I guess the cuteness thing worked out alright , can't say I liked wearing or removing that makeup earlier though.

Anyways, now that I'm actually in my birthday suit hehe, I take the belt which still conveniently enough has the two 'objects' attached both, obviously still being one on the outside and the other on the inside. Unfortunately, I still have no idea how to even do this right. Talk about killing the mood but fiddly leather straps are freaking annoying!

"Erm... give me a hand getting this thing on please? I'm not completely sure how this works"

I swear trying to work this belt requires a master's degree, I can get a rough idea on where everything's supposed to go, problem is the straps really. It's way easier when you're not wearing it as well.