Fourty-five

Taehyung's POV
I open my eyes but its too bright. I try to sit but my back hurts so much. I open my eyes again saw the boys in front me.

"You're awake" a voice said and I turn to my right. I saw Hana smiling at me.

She took my hand and kiss it.

"Don't worry. Everything's find. He's been caught!" she said.

I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Dude you're so lucky to have a wife" Suga beamed and they chuckled.

"Then you should get married!" RapMon said.

"Are you okay?" I asked Hana and she nod.

"The baby?" I asked again and she flashed a smile.

"Good to know that both of you safe!" I said.

"Taehyung! How are you feeling?" Junha beamed as he barged in with bags of food in his hands.

"I'm okay because Hana's here" I said and she blushed. Omg! She's so cute. I'm still fan girling over my wife.

"Ew too chesy" Jungkook comment.

"As if you're not" I said as I rolled my eyes. Jungkook crossed his arms but lighten up when Minji barged in with her cousins and brother.

We all laugh and eat the food Junha brought.

"Thank you Taehyung for taking care of her" Luhan said.

"No problem" I said.

"I'm sorry with all the fuss we- no , I made" Kris said.

"Never mind. Everybody's make mistakes" I said.

"Don't worry. They locked Jihoon in a steel room" Junha said. I smile at him and turn my gaze to Hana.

She smile at me. I caressed her cheeks.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Trust me" Hana said.

--

They all left after the nurse told them to. I left with Hana beside me.

"Taehyung" she called and I look into her eyes.

"What?" I asked as I raised my brow.

"I'm sorry" she said as she took my hands.

"For?" I asked,confused.

"For everything. I ran from you. I treat you badly. I didn't hear your explanation. I-"

Tears flowing from her eyes and I wipe them off.

"Shhh. Don't blame yourself. I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm the reason why you're running away" I said as I caressed her cheeks.

"Thank you Hana for everything. You still stay with me although everything's mess up. I love you" I said as I kiss her knuckles.

"I love you too"

--

One more chapter and an epilogue.

Xoxo,
AhnMira