Twenty-one

Minji's POV
Hana sent me home and now I'm alone. My brother,Kim Myungsoo is on his world tour. I switch on the television and swith to some random channel.

I stop when my eyes caught Jungkook.

"Okay,Jeon Jungkook. You're the youngest member of Bangtan. Do you involve in any relationship?" The mc asked Jungkook as his cheecks turn red.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

'Oh come on. Answer the question'

"Well,I'm not involved in any relationship but I do like someone" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. The girl in the studio squel in excitement.

"Who is that lucky girl?" The mc asked lifting his eyebrow.

"Hahahahaha. Its not lucky,its unlucky!" I shout,laughing my ass out.

OhMyGucci! That girl is surely unlucky.

"That lucky girl. She's my classmate. I hope she's seeing this. I like her since the first time we met. Hey,Kim Minji,I like you" he confessed.

I am shocked and froze at my spot. I dont know what to say no more. The word stuck.

Jungkook like me?

--

Hana's POV
I sigh at the thought of Taehyung and Yujin. I closed my eyes as my head feel really dizzy all of sudden. I took off my sunglasses and cap. I untied my hair and massage my temple.

The door click open and I know its Taehyung. Suddenly,his hand wrapped around my neck and he kiss my hair.

"You must be tired waiting for me,yeobo" he said. I didnt even bother to ask him about Jang Yujin.

I open my eyes and look up to see him looking at me. He quickly peck my lips and I whinned. He laugh and pinch my cheecks.

"Let us get you to the bedroom" he whisper and carry me bridal style upstair.

Taehyung's POV
I slowly place Hana on her bed. As I was about to leave, she suddenly grab my wrist and pull me towards her.

She kiss my lips and the beast inside me awake. I return her kiss passionately. Our surrounding heated as our kiss becomes passionate than before. We broke the kiss and gasped for air.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"