Eight

I think you will fangirling over this chapter.Maybe because I'm fangirling over this when I write it.BTW,do enjoy ^^

~~

Taehyung's POV
"Taehyung,when will the press conference held?" Hana asked. "Tomorrow" I said and she nod.She continue to eat her meal. "Why won't you open the sunglass?" I asked.

"My eyes swollen" she whisper and continue to eat.I open her sunglass and wow her eyes are swollen so bad. "Yah!Why did you open my sunglass?" she asked cutely.

I can't help but to pinch her cheeks. "You're so cute" I said. "Tae~" she whinned and held my hands to stop me from pinching her cheeks.

"Awwwww~" someone in front of us said.We look in front and saw all of my members and her cousin looking at us,fangirling and fanboying over us.

I let go of her cheeks and she let go of my hand.I coughed a little.That's awkward!I rub the back of my neck as I feel my cheeks getting hot.I saw Hana covering her face and wear back the sunglass to hide her eyes and her reddened cheeks.

'She's cute in everything especially when she blush' I thought.

--

That night...
Hana's POV
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I scream as I remember Taehyung pinching my cheeks.

'OhMyGod!He's so handsome when he blush. No not handsome.HE'S CUTE!!!' I thought.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I shout again. "Yo,calm down dear cousin" Minji said as she enter my room.

Well,she offer to stay with me tonight because I need help for tomorrow press conference.

"I can't!" I said as I close my eyes and spread my arm widely on my bed feeling the happiness that I just feel. "That excited to get marry?" Minji asked. "I don't know" I said still closing my eyes but my lips slowly forming a smile.

"Are you in love?" Minji asked. "I don't know" I said still smiling and closing my eyes.Minji laugh.

"You're definitely in love,Hana" she said.

"Maybe"