Fourty-four

I told my friend that we were born on the same year (refer to media, Twice Chaeyoung) and my friend was like "Oh my God! She looks mature. Look at her clothes! Oh my God! I can't believe" . All I do was only chuckle as she took my phone to examine the photo.

--

Hana's POV
"Taehyung!" I shout as I saw Taehyung barged in. Jihoon look at the him.

"Who is he Hana? Why aren't you telling me you have a boyfriend?" Jihoon said as he gritted his teeth.

"Taehyung save me please" I said.

Jihoon grab the knife and walk through the glowing fire. Junha ran to me. He untied the rope.

"Let's go" he said.

"But Taehyung"

"He'll be fine" Junha said. We escaped from the room.

Taehyung still struggle with Jihoon. But the rest of them help him. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jihoon fell and he's tied.

I close my eyes and feel relieved.

--

"Make sure he is always secure" Kris said,emphasizing always to the Oaken's  nurses and workers.

"We will, sir" one of them said.

"Here Hana" Junha gave me a cup of tea. I took a sip and feel the warmth of the tea.

I look at the house. Its burnt!

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked. Junha point to Luhan. I look at him and saw Luhan giving treatment to Taehyung.

Then, Taehyung walk to me. I hug him.

"I'm sorry" I said. He hug me back and caressed my back.

"Its okay. I'm here" he said soothing me.

I snuggle on his chest and tears started to fall.

"Its all my fault" I said.

Taehyung broke the hug and lift up my chin.

"Hey, its not your fault okay?" he said as he wiped my tears.

"But-"

I stop when he kissed my lips. Its a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry" he said as he broke the kiss.

"I love you" he said as he hug me.

"I love you too"

Taehyung's POV
We fell asleep as soon as we arrived at our house. Gosh! I'm so tired.

I woke up to the sound of something fell. I open my eyes and Hana is not beside me.

I walk downstairs and the kitchen lights is on.

'Maybe Hana's there' I thought.

As I enter the kitchen, I was so shock to see a man grabbing Hana's neck and shoot the knife to her.

"Yah!" I shout.

"Don't call the police or I'll kill her" he warned.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do I want?" he replied with question and laugh evily.

"I want our happiness back. Right, Hana?" he said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You're married to her and yet you don't know me?" he shout.

"Who is he Hana?" I asked Hana instead. I look around and saw a baseball bat on the floor.

While he laugh, I took the bat slowly.

"I'm .."

One

"..her"

Two

"..brother"

Three

I swing the bat and hit his head. Hana free from his grip and ran to me.

"You okay?" I asked as I caressed her face. She nod and I took a step forward to see the man.

"Everything's okay-"

I fell,he stab me.

"Taehyung!" Hana shout.

And everything's went black.

--

I was wondering why all of you comment 'Woozi' and then it hit me. His real name is Lee Jihoon. Haha.

Jihoon here is an original character. But if you want, you can thought Jihoon as Woozi because I don't  want to confuse you. Jihoon is Hana's brother and he had mental issues.

Xoxo,
AhnMira