The casual smile on his face still remained, and he said, "I was wrong just now, that bag weighs more than eighty catties."
She nodded: "Yes."
The old man was also very happy to learn that they were here to dismantle landmines. He took out a few crumpled cigarettes from his pocket tremblingly, and handed them out to everyone graciously.  It seems that the smoke should have been picked up on the battlefield, it is a good thing, and it is estimated that it has been treasured for a long time.
Team Yang immediately waved his hand and said no.
The old man couldn't understand the language, his face was wrinkled with a smile, and he still passed the cigarette eagerly.
Team Yang said to Ethan, "Tell him we don't want it."
But Ethan said: "Take it. You will be happier if you take him."
Team Yang took one, and so did the other two or three comrades.
The last one was passed to Li Zan. Li Zan smiled and said, "Thank you, I don't smoke."
After Ethan explained it again, the old man carefully put the last cigarette back into his pocket.
After everyone is done, say goodbye to the old man.
A group of young soldiers in camouflage uniforms ran into the golden field and down the hill like pouring beans.
Li Zan was the last one to walk. He patted the sack on the old man's back and secretly stuffed ten dollars into the bag.  After stuffing, he was about to jump off the wheat field, only to find that there was a little tail behind him, Song Ran.
Her expression was a little subtle, and the camera in her hand obviously recorded the scene just now.  'Thinking' Rabbit'文'files' sharing' sharing' and 'reading' on 'online'
Li Zan, who was caught "active", was a little uncomfortable, and said in a low voice: "You never turn off your camera."
Song Ran: "..."
Blame me.
He jumped into the wheat field, and his companions had already run to the path down the hillside.  He chased after him, ran a few steps but stopped, and walked instead.
Song Ran guessed that he should be waiting for her, so she quickened her pace to follow.
At that time, the wind blew up on the hillside.  Clumps of harvested wheat stalks passed by her feet, like little hands digging on her legs, a little painful and itchy.
On the way back to the city, everyone was tired and leaned on the hood to rest.
Li Zan also leaned against the car tent and closed his eyes.  His head shook occasionally with the vehicle, and he looked as if he had fallen asleep.
Song Ran sat next to him, his body was exhausted, but he couldn't sleep.  Thinking back to that scene like a slideshow in my mind-blue sky, bright sun, he and she walked down the golden hillside at a parallel distance; no one spoke, just walked.
She has been sensitive and delicate since she was a child, and some trivial things can always easily leave a mark on her heart.  This is not a good thing.
Song Ran felt a little uncomfortable, and frowned hard, suppressing the trace of sadness and self-abandon in his heart.
She really wanted to get out of the car as soon as possible and run as far as possible.
Half an hour later, when we returned to the center of Jialuo City, a truck passed by on the cracked concrete road. A group of dark children saw it and ran over to chase the truck. Some of them stretched out their hands for things.  But everyone didn't bring anything, so they could only wave at them.
The children didn't mind, they still chased the military vehicles and had fun, dancing, screaming and singing.  They had too little entertainment, and they didn't swarm away until they were almost at the gate of the station.
After getting out of the car, Team Yang called the soldiers to a place to line up.  The people stood up straight in two rows.
"Stand at attention!"
"Relax."
"Today's task was completed very well, especially the comrades in arms Li Zan, Dong Wenbin, and Zhang Kai, who were bold, careful, and calm. At the same time, the other comrades, Jiang Lin and Wang Sicun, had negligence and omissions. I hope that in the future work  Be careful. Remember, this is not a drill..."
The faces of the officers and soldiers were serious, and the faces under the military caps were flushed from the sun.
"It's very hot today. Everyone has worked hard for a day in the sun. Continue to work hard in the future. Alright, stand at attention! — Disband!"
The soldiers disbanded on the spot, Song Ran turned off the camera, and went to find Team Yang.  According to the requirements of the TV station, she also needs to find a soldier for a separate interview.
Team Yang took off his hat, wiped the sweat from his hair, and asked, "Do you want to be on camera alone?"
   "right."
He looked back at the soldiers who had dispersed away, narrowed his eyes, and shouted, "Azan!"
Li Zan turned around.
Dui Yang beckoned at him, then turned to Song Ran and said, "Pick someone who looks good."

"..." Song Ran didn't say a word. He wanted to ask if he could change someone, but he kept his mouth shut.
Li Zan came over and asked, "Captain Yang?"
Team Yang pointed to Song Ran and said, "You cooperate with reporter Song to do a separate interview."
   "OK."
Dui Yang turned around and took a step, then pointed back and said, "wash your face and hair, and change into clean clothes. Make it look better."
Li Zan: "..."
...
Song Ran set up the tripod camera, the recording pen and the notebook, and sat on the chair to sort out the materials.
Not long after, someone knocked on the door.
Song Ran turned around and Li Zan came in.
He has showered, his hair is clean, his face is handsome, and he has changed into a new camouflage combat uniform.
"Officer Li," Song Ran stood up, pointed to the chair opposite the camera, and said, "Sit here."
Li Zan went over and sat down.  Facing the dark camera in front of him, he felt a little unnatural, and raised his hand to straighten the collar of his clothes.
Song Ran said: "It's okay. If you think something is not recorded well, you can re-record or interrupt it. Don't be nervous."
Li Zan laughed and said, "I'm not nervous."
"Oh." Song Ran handed him the small book and said, "This is a question I will ask you later. You should prepare first."
"En." He took the notebook and looked at it seriously.
Maybe it's because he's taller, but he looks quite thin.  But the figure is very good, the shoulders hold the camouflage uniform straight.  The legs are also long, and the trousers are tucked into the boots at will, and they are very energetic even when they are sitting.
The hair is cut neatly, very energetic and masculine, and very photogenic.
Song Ran didn't want to look more, so she lowered her head and took notes until he raised his head.
She pursed her lips: "Are you ready?"
"Okay." He bowed and returned the notebook to her, and habitually straightened up when he sat back down again.
Song Ran turned on the instrument. On the monitor, his expression was calm and steady.
The room was quiet, and she sat down quietly beside her, handed the microphone in front of him with her left hand, and asked a question in a low voice: "What is your main task in this operation?"
Li Zan lowered his voice very low: "Mine clearance, bomb disposal, explosion protection."
Song Ran stopped for a while.
"What's wrong?" He thought something was wrong.
She explained: "You don't have to whisper after me. Just talk normally. I'm a reporter, a secondary character. You are the protagonist."
Li Zan was taken aback for a moment, then he lowered his head and rubbed his nose and smiled embarrassedly, his face turned a little red.
He said, "Got it."
"Then start again?"
"Okay." He nodded, glanced at the camera, and suddenly raised his hand again, "Wait a minute."
   "What's wrong?"
Li Zan pointed to the camera and then to her: "I'm looking at it, or you."
Song Ran was stunned for a moment, and said, "Anything is fine."
He looked at the camera for half a second, moved his eyes to her eyes, and smiled with curved lips: "Let's see you."