Chapter 14: I Miss You

Start from the beginning

There was only one response Wei Ying could give the jaded Lan Wangji. "Did my mother not yell hard enough into your ears? You're cursed to be my mate."

"It's not a curse if I want that badly." Lan Wangji said.

Wei Ying's lips curved into a sheepish grin. "Well, what do you know? Even an ancient being such as you has game...come here," Wei Ying snatched up the prize on Wangji's handsome face. The jade gave in to that kiss, stroking his hand lovingly. Wei Ying yanked him out of that chair. They end up falling on the bed, mouth to mouth, nose to nose.

"Lan Zhan, your pheromones."

"Mn...what about them?"

"I love it. It's manly and strong, yet oddly satisfying. It makes me feel good." Wei Ying's face ripened while giving that harmless compliment. Lan Wangji honoured that praise by letting out his musk. He did not require pheromones to confirm his physical attraction to Wei Ying. But having his feelings reciprocated was the icing on the cake.

"Xichen is not coming home anytime soon, is he?"

"I can't tell. Why?" Lan Wangji said, missing how loud their breathing had become.

"Nothing. I was just thinking this might be the time to try new things. I can see something growing in your pants." Wei Ying said.

"He won't disturb us." Lan Wangji was giddy and confident of that fact.

"Then I might as well take advantage of you." Wei Ying turned the tables on his partner, flipping Wangji onto his back. Wei Ying's caresses came down with urgency, his fragrance creating a prison around the captured. "Lan Zhan...huff...your mouth...open it more."

"Mn." Wangji complied. Wei Ying was everywhere, his hands were remoulding Wangji's principles, brainwashing him. When the omega stares down at him with all the lust in the universe, muttering with a slight slur. "God, you're so hot and sexy." His neck turned beet red.

"Hehe... Lan Zhan, your heart is beating so loud. I bet it would leap out of your chest if I say...touch you here...and here." Wei Ying swiped his fingertips down the alpha's gorgeous abs and boldly sild them into his pants.

"Wei Ying, wait...slow down."

"Why? You didn't stop that time we made out in your car."

"That was different!" Wangji averted his ice-gold gaze.

"How so?" Wei Ying's grey orbs shone brighter when they stayed hawked on the alpha. "Back then you were so intense. I felt your growls vibrate in every part of me. I thought I was done for...that the beast in you would not let me escape without drilling a hole. You scared the shit out of me."

"Mhph! Sorry." Wangji groaned.

"Don't be..." Wei Ying whispered as he stroked the organ growing in his hand. "I must have wanted it just as bad. My pants were soaked through when I got home. You made me wet without taking responsibility. Shame on you, Lan Wang-Ji." He moved up and about, giving more attention to the crown while Wangji remained defenceless. "Tell you what- you can still make it up to me." Wei Ying nibbled on his bottom lip. He let go of Wangji's suffering prick and unzipped his pants.

Lan Wangji was taken by surprise when the omega took his hand, leading down a dangerous path. "Mnn, see?"

Wangji's eyes grew at the discovery his fingers made. He lifts his torso but is immediately pushed back down. "No, I want to do it myself." Wei Ying was quite brave at that time. "Is it okay if I take it...your virginity?"

Wangji did not blink. He was sure he would lose his mind any minute now. The primal beast in him was knock-knock-knocking at the door. He had to bite down his demons as Wei Ying completed the ritual of going completely naked.