Chapter 35: Chaos' End

Start from the beginning

Darkness...

In a flash, a blinding purple light can be seen engulfing the entire sky over the Midgar Kingdom as the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was caught and vaporized in the attack as it parted the clouds once again, leaving sunlight over the kingdom as the B...

In a flash, a blinding purple light can be seen engulfing the entire sky over the Midgar Kingdom as the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was caught and vaporized in the attack as it parted the clouds once again, leaving sunlight over the kingdom as the Brother's of Darkness vanished in the light.

When the sun shined over the kingdom, crowds of survivors who stepped out to investigate, Princess Iris Midgar walked out with Beatrix holding onto her and saw that the dragon along with Shadow Garden were gone.

Beatrix: They're gone. It's over.

Iris We....we..

Beatrix looked to see Iris let go of her as she fell down to her knees in realization.

Iris: We...couldn't do...anything...

(Timeskip)

The battle was finally over, The Monarch of White Flames, Baran along with his successor, Norn Gazzare have been killed.

However, the Midgar Kingdom suffered major destruction and casualties from the attack as many innocent civilians were killed. But unfortunately, the agent of the Cult of Diablos managed to survive.

Oriana Kingdom

Perv Asshat managed to somehow survive the attack and return to the Oriana Kingdom with his life still intact. But he was know prostrating infront of somebody in the mirror infront who was lecturing him.

???: How could you let this happen..?

He was a tall knight-type man, with red hair, light gray eyes, with the appearance of someone in his 40s, good face, who wears good armor with a long cape up to the metal boots. He is The 9th Seat of the Cult of Diablos, Mordred.

 He is The 9th Seat of the Cult of Diablos, Mordred

Mordred: Disgraceful.

Perv: I'm sorry, please forgive me. But sir, as long as the royal family is in the cult's clutches, then the girl just can't dissappear without a trace.

Perv: Now that Oriana has lost its king, the nation will be in turmoil. She won't be able to ignore that, she's sure to come back. And when she does..

Mordred: I hope you are right. Try not to disappoint me yet again, Perv Asshat.