Headcanons: How I think the Once-Ler is

✦ The Once-Ler is a very playful rich playboy.

✦ He is very naïve for his own good.

✦ (Like seriously, the whole "How bad can I be" song, just show his playfulness and naivety)

✦ He really does want to do good, but his execution is not so great. 

✦ He speaks arrogantly to hide his insecurities and mommy issues.

✦ He's strict, like her mother, with his employees or strangers in general. But if you know him in a more personal level, he's a real sweetheart.

✦ He's a people pleaser.

✦ He's very impatient, because now that he's rich he gets 'everything and anything all of the time.'

✦ He's kind of a 'more bark no bite' kind of guy. But everyone takes him for granted 'cause he's y'know... He's powerful and rich.

✦ Though, he can fight. (He can lift a tree, I am very sure he can make a punch.)

✦ He envies people who are better than him. (Even the people he respects)

✦ If you ever had beef with him, he'll ruin your life in the most pitiful way. (He's very petty)

(I really can't see him as a evil and serious business man. I mean look at his chubby little face, do you think that he can distinguish what is right and what is wrong? He's just a very selfish arrogant jerk with mommy issues and no bitches.)

(Pretty ironic for this fic, cause the sole purpose of this fic is to give the Once-Ler a bitch...)