CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8(Annoy)

(JENNIE)

I walked inside his house meanwhile his gun trying to dig inside my skin.I stopped walking for a second when I saw cutted hands in containers.Some were new cutted hands and some already became skeleton.

-W-wh-wh-why are there so many....c-cutted hands-
Taehyung- For my pleasure,baby.
-What!!!
Taehyung- Get used to it.
- You are Insane.
Taehyung- Insane?
-Yes!Insane!
Taehyung-For the first time in my life I loved the word 'Insane' so much.
He then winked at me."Go" He said and pushed me hard with the gun.I swear I know I'll have scars now because he pushed the gun too much.
I walked in and he took me to the room I'm gonna stay.
- You'll stay here.

I saw my painting inside that room.The red scenery I drew at the art gallery.
Jennie- Why did you keep my painting here?And why did you buy it?
Taehyung- Because it's...my choice.
Jennie - Can't you just answer me politely once?
Taehyung-Wasn't I polite right now?
Jennie- It's called the "The rudest polite"
Taehyung- Oh
Jennie- I want to change but I don't have any clothes to wear here so I want to go back to my dorm.
Taehyung- Stay without wearing anything then
Jennie- Have you lost your mind?
Taehyung- Yeah a week ago when I first saw you.
Jennie- I'm being serious.I want to change.
Taehyung- Wear anything from my wardrobe now. I'll get clothes for you later.
Jennie-Fine.

It was night so I wanted to change and sleep.I will try to get out from here at midnight. I wore a white shirt from Taehyungs wordrobe but the shirt was too revealing. I was wearing my underneath clothes but it was revealed in the shirts silk. I got out from the washroom.The lights were on.That monster was sitting on the couch and glaring at me.He looked at me from top to down. He was Smirking when he saw my red face.
Taehyung- I should get more shirts like that for you.
Jennie -That's only for today.
Taehyung- I guess.
Jennie- So why don't you go to your room and let me sleep?
Taehyung-I am in my room.
Jennie-Then where will I sleep.
He got up and sat on one side of the bed and point at the other side and said "here,baby".
Jennie-Not at all
Taehyung- How about sleeping under me then?
Jennie- Insane!
Taehyung- I know ,baby.
Jennie - Stupid.
Taehyung- Either beside me or under me.Choose wisely.
Jennie- Beside you!
Taehyung- I'll save under me for next time.
Jennie- There won't be a "next"
Taehyung-You are challenging?
Jennie-No!
Taehyung- Listen carefully, Don't raise your voice again.
I rolled my eyes and looked around the room.There was a big window from which I can flee but it's high.I need to use the windows from downstairs to flee.But If he stays with me then how can I.
Ugh ,this man.
Jennie- Hey.
He looked at me.
Jennie- what annoys you?
He stands up and starts coming near me.He kept coming closer and I kept taking steps back.I hit the Wall and he puts one hand on the wall and another on my neck.In a position where he can choke me. I try to remove his hand but the more I push his hand the more harder he grabs my neck.
Taehyung-
     The way you push me away,
  The fact that you are looking like a      
     perfect meal but I'm skipping it.
The way your voice burns inside me.
       The way you hate my touch.
                 It all annoys me.

Then he opened his grip.I started coughing.He kept touching my hair. Softly.Then he went and sat on the couch. And calls someone and says "Bring".