CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1(Fear)

(JENNIE)

My brother is good but he is a bit careless.
My mom loves us but my brother gets more love than me.
My dad loves me more.
Mom and Dad moved to Busan because Seoul is very costly.But I plan to go to Seoul for studies.My major is painting.It gives me peace.
Calmness.
I'm 22 years old. Height is not good,only 5.4 feet.Sad.I wanted to grow taller.I have chubby cheeks which makes me insecure.I am skinny,not that much but my face makes me look healthier.My friends say that I have ideal body type.Haha.
My brother is older than me for 4 years.

Although we live here,we always lived in fear.
Fear of Mafias.
Recently more than 20 people were killed.My neighbours son was also killed.The number of males are more than females. People come out of their home in fear. The biggest mafia is 'The K'.His real name and face, no one actually knows clearly. He doesn't like people looking directly at his eyes. People call him "The hell of earth". He even killed a celebrity.Burned an orphanage but luckily the kids were out on a trip.Tho they became homeless after that.That was the most cruel action he took.People say that he gets what he wants .Who knows who can stop this beast.
I hate him
With every inch of me.
He has homes in each and every district. Although he is a murderer,no one literally the police couldn't stop him.He could have been arrested but no one has that capacity to do that.He holds the power to burn the whole world.He is indeed the hell on earth.
I want my family to be free from him or his eyes.
At first I thought we were safe cause we live in Busan.We are also middle class family.So,I thought he would never lay a hand on us but after seeing our neighbours son got killed,we became more afraid.I don't care if he kills me but my family? I can't.
My best friend is Jisoo.She wants to marry the beast(laughs).She is actually dumb.who wants to marry a mafia like that .Mafias are common here but him? Bruh,that beast?Never.
I wouldn't even attend her marriage then.
Talking of the dumb?She is here .
- Hey dumpling.

She calls me that because of my fluffy cheeks.

-Hey.
- I searched everywhere but I couldn't find him.
- Whom?
- (sighs)The K.
- Oh Mrs.The K
- Damn I'll blush now
- Weirdo.
- Thanks
(-_-)=Jennie

-Whatever,Listen you'll be my bridesmaid for sure.
- In your dreams, sweetheart.
- Very funny.
- I know.