The Powerpuff girls & Billy

"I'm not going to escape

"I'm not going to escape."

Jane suddenly appeared in the cell beside Bruce."Stupid."

"What did you just say?" Dick took offense, incredulous.

Jane hastily raised her hands in peace."Hey, I'm just a figment of your imagination. It's not my fault you see me like this."

"You're nothing like the Jane I know." Argued Dick with a slight look split between disdain and affection in spite of everything.

Bruce shook his head in disappointment."Deathstroke has taken hostages. And here you are. Talking to the hallucination of the girl you love."

"There's a truce. The others are safe."

Bruce took a step toward Dick in contradiction."No one you can see. At Adeline's, Slade was there. So were you. And you didn't kill him. Why not?"

"He wasn't armed," Dick replied, swallowing.

"And?"

"I was at Adeline's." He defended without looking at him.

Bruce glanced in Jane's direction."Maybe he didn't mean to kill him."

Jane shrugged."Maybe there's something inside Slade that he needs."

Dick squinted his eyes as he made eye contact with Jane before turning to Bruce with a bitter smile."Yes, his little heart softened me."

"Boring."

Bruce watched his protégé in silence before circling him, thoughtful."You both love Jericho. And yet you both killed him. You have this hatred of yourselves in common. You can accuse the other to his face as long as you're both alive."

"That's sick. Even for you, Richard."

Dick puckered his lips before shaking his head in denial."It's not true. I've admitted my mistake."

"Oh, I must say that was very touching." Bruce taunted, clapping his hands dismissively.

Dick clenched his jaw."You think that's funny?"

"It only took you five years after all."

"Fuck you." Insulted Dick while swinging his fist in Bruce's face.

However, the latter was quick to avoid him without much difficulty.

His hallucination of Jane cast a clearly unimpressed glance at Dick before imitating a yawn as she spotted the pair of men going one-on-one.

Unsurprisingly, Bruce soon sent Dick to the mat, leaving Jane to walk in his direction.

Once again, Dick listened to the sound of her hallucination's heels approaching him. Then she knelt down again at his level, her head cocked to one side.