STRAY KIDs are a mess

Jane took a deep breath as she paused outside her closed door before grabbing the handle on a count of three

Jane took a deep breath as she paused outside her closed door before grabbing the handle on a count of three. She checked that the locks were in place, thanks to Billy for that, before finally opening the door.

However, she definitely did not expect to find the infamous Scooby-gang behind.

Worse still, it was not long before she saw an unconscious girl in Dick's arms, leaving Jane to look up at the grave face of the brunet.

"No way!"Jane exclaimed, shaking her head vigorously.

Unfortunately, it seems she was definitely not at the end of her surprises that night as groans were soon heard from the sofa.

"What-what the fuck?"Billy exclaimed immediately in a panic."The guy is waking up! I repeat: the guy is waking up!"

Jane removed the chain from the lock in a hurry as she swore out loud clearly overwhelmed by events before rushing towards Evan.

"Jane, what-"

Dick's voice was quick to disolved in the mind of Jane as she watched in helplessness as Evan suddenly teleported away in full view of everyone. He lands in front of her little living room circle again, holding his injured side before staggering into the chairs.

"For god's sake, Evan, sit down!"Jane barked as she rushed over to the tall blonde to help him sit down before completely ignoring the presence of the group behind her as she lifted his t-shirt, revealing the reopened wound."Fuck, you popped two staples."

Evan instantly winced in pain before breathing quickly as he took in the scene around him before stopping at Rachel."Ra-rachel?"

"Hi."Greeted the disconcerted brunette.

Evan immediately returned his eyes to Jane as he struggled between pain and unconsciousness."What the hell? Did you throw a party while I was unconscious?"

"Shut up."Jane grumbled as she picked up the scissors from the table to make a cut in the blonde's t-shirt."I guess you didn't particularly care about that t-shirt?"

"Do I really have a... choice?"He croaked as he jerked in agony.

Jane tilted her head in agreement before making a small tear in the shirt with the scissor. She put the silver tool back on the table before taking care to completely tear the fabric, revealing an eight-pack and a panoply of bruises and scars of all kinds.

"Damn!"Billy exclaimed as he moved closer to look further into morbid curiosity.

"Oh my god, is that a bullet wound?"Gar immediately exclaimed as he glanced over Jane's shoulder as Rachel made sure to close the door behind them.

"Who are you people?"Billy snapped immediately as he immediately positioned himself in front of Jane and Evan on the defensive.

"My question exactly."Dick said as he was about to lay the unconscious girl on the couch before pausing at the sight of the undone plaid and the bloodstain on the fabric."Jane? Care to explain?"