|° CHAPTER 55°|

Start from the beginning

Through keerthana's visit was unexpected,Deep down he felt happy that she was here, he was happy that he knew she will occupy his mind in no time .

"No Arjun! Everyone will leave and I don't wanna be here alone" Keerthana said

"And in the trip i am sure aravind is gone be behind aditi, dev and his shameless flirting with Riya and now Vikram and Aishwarya! Ahhhh please save me from third wheeling " Keerthana pleaded.

She never wanted to join the trip! Being alone was not at all her problem but imagine being alone in Goa with Arjun by her side where she knew she could always sneak a passionate kiss any time .

Arjun nodded his head! He really wanted to a break from his thoughts and Goa along with his friends and Keerthana was something all he needed .

Keerthana wrapped his hands around his torso and looked at him.

"Are you okay Arjun?" She whispered, Arjun leaned in placing his forehead on hers , his left hand cupped her cheeks and his thumb slowly,softly rubbed her cheeks and the right hand carefully caressed her collarbone.

"Jun?!"Keerthana whispered this time being very very careful

Arjun let her go and ran his hands slowly through his hairs .he saw how Keerthana was still staring at him with hope.

"You don't have to know Keerthana!" He said and Kiki looked at him with wide eyes and jumped down the counter

"Why is that so?" She asked

"Cause your not my friend nor my girlfriend!"Arjun said brutally just so Keerthana would leave before he does something or says something that he is gone  regret and he watched Keerthana's face go red in angry

"What the fuck is wrong with you? This is what you and me wanted Arjun! Something which does not involve feelings" Keerthana yelled and Arjun continued pulled out a Maggie packet from his cabinet and started cooking .

Keerthana kicked the floor in angry as she marched outside his flats .

She went to the college campus where she knew Riya ,Sameer and dev where doing their practice.

She sat there watched them do their job, all the while her insides were burning.

What the hell did he mean? Why was he so rude? Where dis he went when she was home! Keerthana knew from sure he was not in the college cause she visited his house only cause he did not attend the college.

"Hey Kiki!" Ashok called and she looked up at him as he sat beside her, Kiki moved away and sat in a distance.

She was not really in the mood of dealing with his guy right now!

Just when ashok was about to talk, kiki's phone rang and it was Arjun .

Here, Arjun sat ruffling his messed up hairs, what the hell did he just do! What did he just push her away when all he needed was her?!

Kiki immediately switched her phone off in angry as she was still raging in angry.

"Oh! Arjun VishwaKumar ! This guy and his tragic story! I thought he would never recover " ashok said looking at her phone name

"What are you blabbering?" Keerthana asked

Arjun and tragic?

"I don't know the entire story but i heard this here and there in the college since he and i were classmates" ashok said

Keerthana pushed her thoughts away! It was just just a rumours! Just rumours! Just rumours.

Arjun does not hurt ! He hurts others! That's how she knew him! That's how it should have been.

"You know what? Bye" Kiki said as she grabbed her bag and rushed to the library and spotted aditi and aravind and walked towards them.

Maybe third wheeling was the only thing which could save her from his thoughts.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika

Kiki the entire chap: