"I'm just gonna make your guy's favorite foods. Do you have any requests?" Seonghwa asked as he pulled into the grocery store. "I'm gonna get some naengmyeon for myself, and I'm gonna make kimchi for Yeosangie."

"Meat." San replied immediately. "Just any meat you can get your hands on."

"You got it!"

__

Along with purchasing regular groceries for the apartment, Seonghwa ended up buying ingredients to make several dishes that could be meshed with each other.

He was lucky he bought a little more food than usual, because Yeosang texted Seonghwa right before he started cooking.

From: Yeosangie, 6:22pm

Sorry that this is last minute, but can Hongjoong come as well?

I bragged to him about your cooking, and he's curious to see if you live up to the hype.

Seonghwa puffed his chest out slightly as he texted Yeosang an 'ok.'

San and Hongjoong were gonna get the shock of their lives.

They were never going to eat in the dining hall again.

"San, do you mind if one more guest comes over? Yeosang's roommate?" Seonghwa asked just before San closed his bedroom door.

"Eh, I don't care." San shrugged before closing himself in.

Seonghwa grabbed his trusty pink apron from his new room and tied it around his waist.

He had already gotten his rice cooker out, along with various pots, pans, and utensils.

The menu for tonight was rice, naengmyeon, kimchi, and samgyeopsal.

The samgyeopsal and the kimchi could be used to make bossam if any of his guests wanted to.

Seonghwa bought lettuce wraps for that reason.

During the preparation, San had ventured out of his cave to see what was smelling so good.

Seonghwa smirked when San practically salivated at the samgyeopsal.

"I could've sworn you said you were an acting major, not a culinary arts student." San told him.

Seonghwa laughed whole-heartily. "This looks and smells better than pizza, huh?" He teased. "And I can assure you my food tastes a million times better as well."

San set the table as Seonghwa did the finishing touches.

The doorbell rang promptly at 8:30.

Seonghwa was excited to see his friend again, but also slightly nervous.

He really didn't know anything about this Hongjoong.

But if Yeosang had taken a liking to him, he must be an okay guy.

Seonghwa opened the door and was met with a brunette crushing him into a hug.