My New Power? Part 1

Another chapter becauseeee im awesome lmaao

not really its because of you guys

ive reached 1,044 reads so im really happy now lmaao

Okay like i promised heres the NEW chapter !!

-----------♥ Previous ♥-----------

Just then they all came back in except Jayden. Then Jude looked at me with guilty eyes. What’s his problem?  :\  'Charlotte Jayden wants you.'

 'Will fuck him I’m not moving.' I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. Rob lent down to my ear and whispered 'Don't make him angry Charlotte.' and for some reason I got up and walked out the door to see Jayden leaning casually against the wall.

 'What?' I asked him in an irritated voice. He just smirked at me and something seemed familiar about it but I just don’t know what!!

‘We’ve got some news about your family.’ He said. How the hell does he know about my family? ‘What do you mean?’ I asked a bit pissed by him dragging my family into this.

‘They have been murdered.’

----------------------♥

At that moment my heart dropped.

'What do you mean they've been .. mu-mur....'  I couldn't even finish the sentence !  Jayden of course stood there watching me.

'Murdered?' He asked. I simply nodded.

'Their bodies were found outside the airport left in a taxi...' He waited for a moment before adding, 'Their throats were slit and they were stabbed a couple of times each.' He then mutter. ' We weren't the first ones to know..'   At that minute i snapped.

'H - HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!' i screamed at him fighting back tears. He stared at me for a minute then added,

'Because I can.' He then turned on his heal and walked away.

I being a winching girl burst into tears. I leaned on the wall and slid down to the ground. The door of the bedroom opened and the guys walked out.

'Hey you aright?' 

---------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------------

Im gonna write the rest tommarrow because my laptops nearly dead and my friends is using the charger lmaaao.

byebyee xx

------------------------------------------Other Half---------------------------

'Hey you alright?' I looked up to see Rob, Jude and some other guys looking at me in concern. I nodded my head and then put it back down and tried to control my sobs.

I heard feet walking away and when i was sure they were all gone i started to get up only to find rob leaning on the door. 'You sure your alright?' He asked studying me closely. 'What would you think?' i snapped at him then felt really guilty by the look on his face.

'Rob I'm s-' I started but was caught of by 'Forget it. Your going through a rough time, I understand.' He answered. He then step away from the door and made a gesture for me to walk in. I studied him for a minute before walking in. He walked in behind me as i went over to the window over looking a river.

'Its beautiful isn't it?' He asked I nodded my head,

'Yeah it is.'

I then felt his presents behind me and turned around to quickly because i was then caught in his eyes. He lent in and so did I. We were so close i could feel his breath on my lips.

When..

-------------------------------♥

Cliff hanger !

Ill finish the rest tomarrow i didn't get to today because

David kept me talking.

anyway. bye bye

 -----------------------------------REST OF IT.----------------------------

Lmaao I'm in hospital :L

its really boring and i can only move one leg and above my waist.

Shit huh ? :L

Anyway here's to the other half.

--------------------------------------♥

The door slammed open reviling Jayden. Rob was yanked away from me with such force i flew forwards to the ground.

Ouch.

I rubbed my forehead as i began to get up only to stumble forward again. I waited for the impact of the ground but it never came. It was then i opened my eyes only to see i was floating inch's above the ground.

'WHAT THE HELL?!' I scream out loud.

I was then pulled up to meet Jaydens eyes. I looked around the room and my eyes ztopped at a figure lying on the ground with a dark pool of something around them. That was when i relised it was Rob.

I was about to run over to him when strong arms came around my waist. I struggled to get out of the killer embrace but the harder i struggled the more it tightened.

'JAYDEN LET GO ! I HAVE TO HELP ROB!!.' I screamed at him.

He chuckled slowly and rested his head on my shoulder. He then whispered in my ear 'Shhh, watch..' The sound of his voice gave me shivers and i could feel him smirk beside me.

-------Sorry half of it didn't upload !!! D:

'Jayden!' I hissed threw clenched teeth, 'Let me go !' 'Sorry  no can do Pumpkin, so just shut up and watch.' He said Coolly. I was so pissed but i did as he told me and watched Rob. More like glared but i kept repeating in my head 'Please stand up! Please Breath!'

The Pool of blood was now started to get smaller and the bruise on his face was starting to fade. The harder i chanted the faster Rob Bruises faded while his broken bones healed.

A couple of minutes later he stood up and grinned.

WHAT THE FUCK ?!

Jayden smiled and he let go of me. I just stood there staring at Rob. How the hell did he do that?!

'He didn't.' Said a voice behind me.I turned around and found Jude and the other guys leaning against the door.

'What?' I questioned.

'Rob didn't do the healing Charlotte.' He said smiling.

'Then who did?' I asked again.

'You did.'

------------------------------------------♥

Sorry some of it didnt upload right D:

Im recovering lmaao

Hospitals smell like shite :/

Byebyee

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN,!! :DD