Part 7

"No jm, please" Rm whined.

"Relax teddy, it won't hurt much" jm whispered as he rubbed him.

"No you always lie to everyone" rm said scared of it.

His body is already in pain so he will feel more pain so he was scared.

"Don't you trust me teddy?" Jm asked sadly. Rm pouted his lips and shook his head.

"Don't worry just close your eyes and lie down" he said as he slowly made him lie down on the couch.

Jk came with the tray and kept it beside him.

"You do it jk" jm whispered and held Rm's upper body.

He slowly pulled his pants and boxers little down from both the sides which sent a shiver to his body.

"Jk do it slowly" Rm said and buried his head in his hands.

"Hyung breath well" jk whispered and wiped his left butt.

He slowly inserted the needle and plunged the medicine. Rm made many whining sounds in pain.

Jk quickly removed it and rubbed the other side which Rm immediately protested.

"No, it hurts like hell already. Leave me" Rm said louder in pain.

"Hey calm down teddy, just few seconds" Jimin said as he held him again in his hold.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at them blankly.

After few seconds, he realised that they are giving injection to Rm.

"Why are you giving him injection jm hyung" he asked jm as he is still angry on jk.

That's when everyone looked at him and realised he was awake.

"He got fever bear" jm replied and they continued their work.

Rm doesn't want to make tae scared so he simply layed down without telling anything.

Jk rubbed his other side and inserted the needle quickly. Rm flinched but he didn't make any voice.

Jk pulled the needle out and rubbed his skin. Jm was rubbing his back continuously.

Rm didn't raise his head from his hand and jm knows the reason so he simply stayed there holding him.

He was in pain and he doesn't want tae to know about it.

"What happened to him?" Tae asked as he was scared.

"He is tired tae. Let him sleep for few hours" jm said assuring him.

Jk discarded the needle and washed his hand. He then went towards tae.

"What you want for lunch?" Jk asked him politely. Tae didn't look at him.

"Hyung, you buy me anything I'll eat" tae said as he looked towards jm.

Jk sighed and went to the couch. Jm nodded and went out.

Tae expected that at least jk will convince him for what he did.

But jk took his mobile out and watched something without minding him. So tae layed down simply looking at the ceiling.

After few minutes, jm returned and they had lunch together without rm.

Rm woke up after few hours and looked at the surrounding. Jm was not there and jk was sitting simply while tae is also using his mobile.

"Where is jm?" he asked jk.

"Hyung, you woke up? How are you now? He went to complete his work" jk said and touched his forehead.

"Good now, when will you discharge him?" Rm asked as he also don't want to stay there anymore.

"Let jm hyung come and then we can go" jk replied.

In few minutes jm barged in and went towards rm.

"How is your fever now?" he asked concern filling his eyes. Rm nodded his head.

"Did you check his temperature now?" he asked jk. He shook in denial.

Jm moved to the counter and took thermometer. He checked his temperature.

"Did you collect his blood report hyung?" Jk asked as he remembered now.

"Negative" he whispered and looked at the temperature which was still quite high.

"You still have a fever, I'll check tae and then we'll go home" jm said while moving towards tae.

He checked his temperature and removed his iv.

"Jk, prepare a reducer" jm said as he read the temperature. Tae immediately sat in the bed.

"Hyung pls, I don't want any more pain. Rm hyung pls help me" he pleaded looking at them.

Rm immediately came towards him with his tired body.

"Baby bear, just one shot then we can go home" jm whispered while holding his shoulder lightly.

"Noooooo pls" his tears welled up in his eyes.

"Come to me" rm opened his arms and picked him up like a koala.

Jm tried to stop rm as he is already weak but rm assured him that it's fine.

Jk came towards them with a prepared needle.

Rm hugged him tightly and patted his back.

Jm pulled his pants down lightly from one side. Tae sniffed immediately and buried his head on rm shoulder.

Jk cleaned the skin and slowly pushed the needle in. Tae flinched and started crying.

Jk pushed the plunger slowly and removed the needle. Jm rubbed his skin for a minute before pulling his pants up.

Tae cries turned to hiccups and rm consoled him.

Later they finished the discharge procedure and went out.

They all went to their house.

Hey guys,

How was the chap?