Part 5

Rm returned back with the food and asked Tae to eat it.

Tae shook his head and looked at Rm cutely.

"Hyung, give it to me. I will feed him" jk said and started unpacking everything.

He held the spoon of salad and asked Tae to open his mouth. He slowly opened and crunched the salad slowly.

After two spoons, he stopped jk.

"Kookie, I can't gulp it down as my throat hurts" he whispered.

"No problem, gulp it down slowly" jk said and again took it to his mouth.

Tae slightly pushed his hand from his mouth and then the room echoed with a hard SLAP.

Yes, jk slapped him hard.

"Jk, what is this?" Rm asked as he held tae in his embrace. Tae cried his eyes out in pain.

"Move from him hyung, I will handle him" jk said in anger.

"No, give it to me I will feed him" rm said while taking it from his hand.

"If he leaves anything, then don't control me hyung" jk said and sat in the sofa watching them.

"Baby please eat this slowly, don't cry" rm said as he wiped his tears.

"Hu-hurts" he said sniffing.

"It's okay baby try it slowly" rm said and slowly made him eat.

He only ate half the salad and stopped rm.

"Please hyung it's enough" tae whispered almost scared of jk.

Rm looked at jk. He sighed.

"Fine, drink the juice fully" jk said.

Tae gulped and tried to drink the juice. Jimin entered and noticed Tae's crying face.

"Why are you crying baby?" he asked wiping his tears.

"He slapped me" tae pouted.

"What? Why jk?" He asked him.

"He was adamant to eat and pushed my hand" jk whispered.

"Baby you have to eat more now then only your fever will reduce soon" jm said caressing his cheeks.

"Noo, take me home" tae said.

"Let's go tomorrow dear" jm said.

"Nooooooo, pls" tae whined. Jk glared at him.

Jimin again checked his fever and it was slowly reducing. So, he took few tablets and handed it to Rm.

"I can't gulp it down" tae said immediately looking at the tablets.

"I will break it into small pieces don't worry" rm said and handed him the water.

He slowly gulped it down and layed on the bed again.

Then Jimin and jk went to continue his work. Rm slowly patted his chest.

In the evening, Jimin and jk came to his room and saw rm was sleeping on the couch.

Tae slowly turned and looked at them weekly.

"What happened dear?" Jimin asked as he moved towards him. He shook his head.

Jimin touched his forehead and felt his body burning up again.

"Jk, bring the thermometer" he said to him. Jk looked at him confused and then went to the cupboard.

He pressed the thermometer in his armpit and waited for it while Jimin checked his heartbeat.

"104 degree" jk sighed.

"It's increased again. I'll prepare a fever reducer and Tylenol" jm said and went to the cabinet. Tae looked at jk.

"I don't want anything please" he pleaded through his tired body.

"Relax" jk said and layed beside him slowly. He slowly turned him to his side and hugged him.

Jimin came with a tray and sets it beside them. Jk tightened his grip on him.

Tae realised it and tried to move from him.

"Leave me, leave me" he yelled as he hit his hands on jk back. Rm woke up from his sleep and came towards them.

"What happened?" he asked still not processing anything.

"Hold him" Jimin said as he pulled his trouser down. Rm held his legs.

"No, noooo hyung, pls" he yelled. Jk felt hard to control him in position and he was shocked that Tae have more energy even in this condition.

Jimin wiped his right side butt and slowly inserted the needle.

Tae cried heavily as he have no chance to escape from this pain.

"Aahhhhhhhhh, pls hy-hyung hu-hurts" he sobbed harder. Soon Jimin pulled the needle out and rubbed his butt.

"See, it's done. Calm down now" Jimin said encouraging him as he was crying without breathing properly.

He uncapped the other needle and inserted it in a swift motion.

Tae flinched again and cried. He pushed the medicine quickly and removed it.

He bandaged the spot and pulled his trouser up. Rm and jk consoled him.

They had dinner and everyone slept in his room.