Part 3

Next morning, jk raised up with disturbance. He slowly looked at Tae who was shivering in sleep.

He touched his forehead and felt his body burning up. He sighed and slowly patted his cheek.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and tears welled up in his eyes.

"What happened bubba?" Jk asked caressing him.

"H-hurts" tae replied.

"Kookie will shoo it away, okay?" He said politely.

He messaged Jimin to come and slowly took Tae to washroom. They both got freshen up and went back to room.

He made Tae lay on the bed. Jimin came inside and looked at Tae.

"Aishhh, what happened bear?" he asked touching his forehead.

"High fever jm may be because of fear and not eating well" jk replied sitting beside him.

"Wait, I will come" jm said and went out.

"Me no want shots pls" Tae said cutely.

"It's only for your good baby" jk said.

Jm came back with his medical bag and checked him.

When he checked his temperature, it showed 105 and they both gasped.

"It's severe, I will take his blood now" jm said while picking everything from his bag.

Rm entered and raised his brows at jk asking what happened.

"It's because of you only he got high fever" jm said noticing his presence.

Rm went towards them and looked at tired Tae.

"H-hyung" Tae said showing his hands out to make him pick up.

"Bear, just a minute. Then you can do whatever you like" jm said while holding his right hand.

Rm went and sat beside him. He pulled Tae head onto his chest and holded him.

Tae sobbed as he felt the wipe on his hand. Soon, he inserted the needle as Tae flinched with pain.

He soon collected the blood and bandaged it.

"Jk, I will go to the hospital and come back with the results. You give him fever reducer soon" jm said and went out quickly.

"What happened?" Rm asked worriedly.

"It's not a normal fever hyung. Actually we will admit any patient with this high temperature immediately" jk said and slowly pulled the needle out from his bag.

Tae sobbed hard after listening to jk.

"It's okay baby, calm down" rm patted him.

Jk signalled him to pull him on his lap so rm slowly made him sit on his lap and secured him safely.

Jk slowly adjusted his pants and boxers a little down.

"Noooo pls pls h-hyung" Tae screamed in fear.

"Stop crying first" jk shouted sternly.

When it comes to his health, rm will treat him nicely as jk acts stern all the time.

Tae flinched by the sudden angry voice and cried silently in rm's neck.

Jk wiped his left butt and slowly inserted it.

"Ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh" tae screamed in pain as his body is already in so much pain.

Jk quickly pushed the plunger and took the needle out. Rm took the cotton from him and rubbed his skin.

"Let him sleep for few hours hyung" jk said to rm and discarded the needle.

Rm just patted his back and moved his body in a swinging motion slowly which made Tae sleep soon. He layed him down and went down to prepare tiffin for everyone.

After few hours, jk and rm was eating tiffin when jm called jk. Rm signalled him to put it in speaker and he did.

Jk: hello hyung.
Jm: jk, it's a viral fever. Shall I take the medicines there or you bring him here? It will be better if we admit him for 2 days.
Jk: okay hyung, either way it's going to be tough for him.
Jm: ok bring him as soon as possible.

Jk hummed and cut the call.

"Is it because of me?" Rm asked sadly.

"No hyung, it's because of the infection on the wounds. We gave tt to prevent it from getting infected but we couldn't do anything if it was already infected" jk assured him.

"Okay I will wake him up and you give him soup then we will go" rm said as he stood from his place.

"No hyung, you do it. I have to be strict with him for the next 2 days" jk whispered while sipping the water.

Rm sighed and went upstairs.

He woke up Tae and made him drink soup little bit as he was hesitant to eat anything.

"Tae, come we need to go somewhere" rm said holding his hand slowly.

"Where hyung? I'm very tired now" tae whispered with his very low voice.

"Jimin want to do some other tests baby" rm said. That's it, jk tears welled up in a second.

"Please hyung, don't take me to hospital" he whispered crying.

"It's nothing baby, just few minutes, then we will come home" rm whispered while wiping his tears.

Still tae shook his head.

"Baby please, it's for your health only. Come fast" rm said while jk entered inside hearing him.

"Tae, come. I don't want to hear any tantrums" jk said sternly while picking his purse from the cupboard.

Tae cried his eyes out but still slowly stood up and hugged rm immediately as he has no strength in his body to even stand.

They slowly took him to the hospital.

Hey guys,

How was the chap?