Extra 2

Like A Storm
______________

Note- The beginning of Arm and Macao.

Arm pov,

"Hey Arm! Why do you always look so serious? Why don't you use contact lenses? It will make you look less grumpy."

'Grumpy huh!'

I can't help it. It's the way I am. Grumpy, dork, I'm already used to those names.

The reason I'm like this is probably because of my childhood incidents.
My upbringing was strict and bound by the rules made by my father. He was a fisherman and quite well known in our society for fresh products. He always told me to obey his orders without any arguments and before I realised I really became used to that. Mother never talked back no matter my poor condition or tough situations.

I'm not my father's biological child. My mother had to remarry to support me. She was never overprotective about me. Mother came from a savage family with financial problems so she raised me to be tough and independent. After she remarried, me and my mother moved to my new father's house. It wasn't that big but his main concern was me. It seems he wasn't ready to accept my existence. Although he let me continue my studies but we never had any proper conversations. Later mom had a daughter with him and that was it.

"If you want to be my son, you have to obey me from now on and never talk back."

May was a girl so father didn't consider her to be capable of continuing his business so my existence finally popped into his mind as he had the proper conversation with me for the first time. I was overjoyed that father finally decided to accept me. So I did, I worked hard to fulfill his every orders. After finishing my academic years I thought I would be helping pa in his business but that wasn't it. He took me to meet a person named Korn Theerapanyakul. The place was huge along with men wearing tough faces and also holding illegal weapons in their pockets which I only had a glimpse on the television. Khun Korn was father's important customer so father requested him to take me in and train hard to be a part of Khun Korn's business.

I wasn't that enthusiastic but father's eyes were deep and full of ambitions so I went along with it. I joined the major family. There I encountered harsh and painful days regularly but I beared it. I took all of it to get praised by father. When I was selected to be a bodyguard I told pa and he said,

"Better keep it like that and don't disappoint me."

Whatever. In just a couple of years I was given the position of the head bodyguard of the major family. I even got trusty and helpful comrades like Pol, Big and Ken. Khun Korn assigned me to Khun Kinn who was his second son and the next head in line. He was always reckless and gallant. Me and Big and Ken used to follow him as Pol had to handle the elder young master(Tankhun).

Khun Kinn, one day picked up a stray cat(Porsche) to become his plaything, is what I thought. But soon I noticed he has taken a fancy in that dusky boy. Porsche was a little fierce but kind at heart so we got along sooner.

Pretty soon we had more young males volunteering to train under the major family. Me and Phi' Chan hand-picked them. Among them I found an interesting character. He was Pete. I decided to train him personally as I had a glimpse upon his hidden potentialities. He was the best when it comes to combating and handling guns. He has the capability of succeeding my role. Well that's how I got a small family of mine other than my parents. But,

"Wu hu what a hottie!"

Cheeky arrogant brat! He was like a Strom who cut his way in my perfect built life.

"I'm a man Khun Macao."

"You know me?"

Huh! Of course I do. Who doesn't know the name of the Theerapanyakuls? All of them are arrogant and also fearsome, specially the minor family. The king of ruthless brute, Khun Vegas. One would rather die than to interact with him. Being the head of the minor family he takes pleasure in torturing and killing people. And Khun Macao, the younger sibling who enjoys playing around rather than focusing on his academic grades.