Chapter 15

Love And Hate
___________________

(The following night)

"Khun No, please let me go...this isn't right."

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I-I didn't...."

"Aii Kole! Tell me the truth or I will make you bald."

How did it turned out like this?

(Let's go back to 10 minutes earlier)

Kole pov,

"Phi' Kole, Khun No called for you."

Arm burged into my room when I was changing. I was done for the day so I decided to take a shower and head straight to bed as I was damn exhausted. The duty was killing me and I couldn't even breathe properly for a moment. Well, it was my own request though, since I had to ignore a whiny brat but still I guess I couldn't refuse his order.

Well, it's all due to my shamelessness. Tankhun was squeezing my hands and his soft palms ate my sanity so I lost control over my self-esteem and attacked his lips like some beast in heat which he also co-operated by colliding with my tongue but that wasn't enough so I trailed my hands into his warm little body and the more I felt his flesh the more I craved for him but I guess he's really clueless so he got reluctant and flinched so I digested my anticipations and put a halt to my urges and backed off. I left as he also kind of chased me out but the after effect was really strong cause I had to release the little guy in my room but still I felt it wasn't 'enough'.

When I finally stopped getting light headed I realised that sassy young master was like a kink to my brain. I swear I would've ravished him that day for sure. The next day I thought I was already out of my pulsing urges but no I wasn't. When I saw him again I felt like that once again. Even dreams didn't leave me alone as his glamorous body started to haunt me like a nightmare every fucking day. So I decided to cool my head off by ignoring him. But fate didn't played fair with me.

And now I was kind of being forced to face Khun No again, I hope my brain tissues would keep their predator assumptions in control sigh!

Honestly I don't wanna encounter with that cute spoilded koon-chai but who can dare to refuse him? But it's okay I guess cause Arm and Pol will be there too to save myself.

"Khun No we're here....."

"Then come in already...."

Is he angry? His voice sounds quite vengeful and is that his nail he is munching on? Gosh what happened in the past few days that changed him so much? My fault?

"We brought him."

"I can see that...." He stopped chewing his fingers and ran those same fingers filled with saliva into his hairs brushing them back and blinked his eyes while raising his brows then opened his mouth,

"So finally here huh? Suddenly became so busy, what's the matter?"

"N-nothing...I was ordered by Khun Kinn soooo..."

As I thought it's my fault...

"Oiii don't drag my brother into this ok? I already asked him and he said you're the one who begged to changed your shift....come clean now or I will make you pay."

The frowning him is so adorable that I feel like chomping on those red fluffy cheeks but I don't dare to tell the truth or he will be upset.

"............"