Chapter 10

Revenge and first kiss
__________________________

Author pov,

(At the Minor House)

Pete was looking around to be on guard to face Vegas anytime. Even now he still can't forgive Vegas. But unfortunately he doesn't have the authority to shoot Vegas. Pete just doesn't want anything with him anymore....the only thing he wants is answers. The reason for the assault of that night, basically why Pete? Why only Pete? And the other day too....Vegas seemed like to came to apologise but in the end he still forced him again.

Pete was discussing today's meeting with Big while giving little sips to tea sometimes. Big was explaining everything about the minor house to Pete and Pete was paying his attention seriously to Big's every point but still wandering his eyes everywhere from time to time.

On the other hand Vegas was coming from the back of the garden. He was in a good mood since he got the news from his brother that Pete's gonna attend the meeting too. So this time he must apologise to Pete for forcing him and make sure that Pete doesn't hate him and stay by his side to accompany him on bed cause to Vegas Pete was the only one who could put up with his high sex drive no matter how much he breaks him and it's not easy to find someone like that.

Vegas was literally humming while walking but rather than approaching them he saw Pete looking here and there. Vegas stopped and just watched Pete's little nervous activities. It was amusing for Vegas so he just tapped on his lips softly and smiled .'So cute', Vegas thought in his mind. For him it was not amusement anymore. He was getting addicted to Pete. But he was still not sure of his feelings. Vegas was lost looking at Pete's cute conducts and thinking of wild things he wanted to do to him in his horny mischievous mind when he was brought back to the present by his guard Nop.

"Khun Vegas."

Vegas got interrupted and turned around and saw Nop behind him.

"Oh!"

"They are already here. Let us go Khun Vegas."

"Yeah I know."

Vegas let go of his wild thoughts for the moment and headed for the meeting. After all Porsche got hurt badly and Kinn was going crazy over this so Vegas handled Tom with 'care' . Vegas's brutal torture made Tom spill the name of Chalie aka Jem who spiked Porsche's drink to fulfill his greed over money. Well, Vegas kept Tom alive for now cause Kinn warned him not to kill Tom. But as for Jem he doesn't know yet. Maybe Kinn will personally handle them😏

Vegas just slightly brushed his fingers through his hairs and walked to the garden. But he came through the straight way so Pete didn't notice him coming. He was just facing the other way as he knew Vegas was a vicious person so he will definitely approach him from the behind. Vegas was standing in front of Pete but Pete was looking elsewhere.

"Swadikhrub Khun Vegas."

Big's voice made Pete flinch and he turned his head quickly almost breaking his neck. He saw the ultimate ripper standing with his arms crossed and giving him vulgar glares.

"O- huh! Um K-Khun Vegas?"

Pete's mouth was a little opened like a fool. Vegas laughed at Pete's stupidity but he found it cute.

"Pete!!"

Pete looked at Big who was also looking at Pete with serious expression. Pete realised that he was in work not to glare at Vegas. He fixed his face quickly and returned to his pokar expression.

Vegas sat down beside Pete then looked at him for a while trying to figure out the reason for Pete's sweet little troubled expressions but then he turned to Big and started their conversation.