SIX

"Where is Ayaan's room?" The servant was shocked to see her in that condition and guided her to his room.

"This is the room." He pointed to the door and left for his work.

Roshini knocked on the door but found it unlocked. She twisted the knob and opened the door without any noise. Nightmares wasn't new for her but this time it didn't feel like a nightmare.

She saw that Ayaan was sleeping with Amal on him. Ignoring the sleeping duo, her eyes travelled to every corner of the room to find her luggage.

She opened the door to the closet and found a pair of heavy bags. It didn't take much time to guess that, they were hers.

Opening the zip, she searched for her kit and found it. Taking a green pill and she sighed in relief. Her anxiety with nightmares never died.

"Till today, my definition for nightmares is that accident. Then what about the moments I saw? Was that me? Then who is she?" Roshini mumbled to herself leaning against the wall.

After the anxiety kicked out, she took her medications and closed the door only to see that the man who was husband was awake.

He was looking at her being stunned. His eyes were travelling all around her while he was rooted in the place.

Walking like a snail, she apologized, "I'm sorry."

But still he didn't seem to listen to her. Her words didn't baffle him.

Does he have the habit of sleep walking?

Roshu! Shut your stupid thoughts!

She flicked her fingers and he jerked though his gaze didn't shift from her.

And for Ayaan, it was completely overwhelming. He rubbed his eyes, pinched himself twice to see if it's her or anyone else. Was he dreaming or being an illusionist like before?

When she flicked, he jerked trying to believe that it's real. She was her, in front of him. And why was acting like she doesn't know about him!

"What happened?" She asked blinking her eyes which red and puffy.

"You cried?" Both were caged in the abyss of emotions and refused to look away from each other. He wanted to know her indifferent behaviour towards him. She wanted to know how he read her like an open book.

He was busy mourning his death during his wedding. Of course, the day he married someone else other than his love, his wife he vowed that it would be his death.

He held her hand though she quick to get it out of his hold. She was scared of the moments and being alone with him didn't help her. He was hurt when she pulled away from his touch.

"What happened?" He repeated her question to her. Did anyone threaten her? Why was she behaving like this?

Roshini was confused with his words. He was behaving like he know from years but in the fact he was just her one day old husband.

"Roshini, look at me." He whispered when she looked down. It was foreign to take her name for him. She was always his love, his Rosh! From being a girl to his woman.

She didn't look at him but turned her way. The moments of being alone with him were digging the pressure inside her. She was internally shivering with his words.

But he held her hand again, enough of her being innocent, he wanted answers now.

"Why are you avoiding me?" His words were as cold as his eyes. The grip on her wrist was much to her limit, his rough hold was bruising her.