Nalia

The next morning
Valentine woke up, she yawned and felt an arm around her. Oscar was still asleep behind her. She was shocked but decided to say nothing, instead, she continued to stay a little while laying on the couch, to avoid Oscar being embarrassed.
10 minutes later...
Oscar woke up and saw that he was laying next to Valentine, he looked at her in shock and bit his lip, before scootching over to the end of the couch and standing up. He brushed his suit's crinkles off. He walked over to his desk and opened his laptop and checked the time.
'9:00 am'
He shook his head and walked to the door, still locked...
"Ugh..still locked.." he sighed as he tugged on the door. He turned around and sat down in his chair. He opened his laptop and started working. Valentine finally sat up and rubbed her eyes, acting like she had just woken up. "Oh, I see that you have woken up," Oscar said. "Mhm..." she nodded. "What happened last night..?" she asked, tilting her head. "Well, It seems like you fainted last night- have you by any chance, not eaten last night?" he asked not looking up from his laptop. "Well...I didn't have any time yesterday since I was dealing with some problems," she said yawning. "Oh, well why didn't you tell me?" he said, still focusing on his work. "Well, I did but you cut me off and didn't want to hear my explanation." she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Ok fine, tell me why you haven't eaten then," he said still focusing on his work. "Ugh fine. Lucas found his way back to me in the alleyway, And he tried to corner for me, luckily Lana was there to save me from his idiot butt.." she crossed her arms." Wait, hold on. Lucas? That psychotic ex?" he said looking up from his work with a worried look on his face. "Yeah, and he thinks that he still has a chance with me." she sighed. He chuckled. "Whats so funny?" Valentine asked with a frown on her face. "Oh no, it's just you haven't told him yet? That we are 'dating'?" he chuckled.

"Oh no, I forgot about it." she shrugged. "Well, next time you bump into that psycho make sure that he knows that you aren't single," he smirked. "Uhm..ok?But As I said I don-" Before Valentine could speak again, she was interrupted by Oscar. "Valentine, I didn't ask for your opinion, I gave you an order." There was a bit of silence in the air after that. Finally, the door opened, and Oscar's assistant greeted him. "Oh, hello Valentine," she said in a monotone voice.

She was also one of Oscar's fan girls but she thought that they would end up like that ' assistant X boss' love story tropes.

"Good morning Pepper." Valentine nodded. Valentine got up and tied her hair in a ponytail. Alright, I'm going to change into fresh clothes." Valentine sighed and walked out. Pepper just rolled her eyes and started talking with Oscar.

Valentine got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, she had dark eyebags under her eyes. She shook her head and opened the tap and cupped her hands in a bowl shape, she rubbed the water on her face to wake her a little more up. She turned off the tap and looked at her freckled face. Her ginger hair was in a messy bun. "Valentine, you're a mess. Now everyone is going to think you slept with Oscar! Dammit!" she yelled to herself and kicked an empty trashcan. Valentine breathed in and out, trying to calm herself down. "It's ok Valentine, nothing is going to happen it's fine," she told herself and calmed down. "Everything will be fine."

📆The next day📆
The day before, after Valentine's shift, Oscar asked her on a date. Of course, she reluctantly agreed and she was in her apartment, checking that everything is fine when the doorbell rang. She walked to the door and opened it to see him. Not dressed fancy with a beautiful hydrangea bouquet. "Ready to go?" he smiled. "Ready! Just give me a second I have to put on my special necklace!" she said running to her room, a minute later she came out with a gold necklace,with a heart locket at the end of it. "Well, your chariot awaits mi sol~" he chuckled and she hooked in her arm with his.

🌹1 month later🌹
Oscar and Valentine have been going out on more dates. Especially on the beach, they have a specific special spot where they usually sit, eat ice cream, and talk about life.
Luckily Lucas' stalking has died down, but that didn't mean that he wasn't stalking her. It was now a day before Cody Donovan and Savannah Marcy's wedding. "Alright, how can I help you toda—" Valentine was about to continue when she looked up. It was low and behold that son of a gun, Lucas. "Sir, do you have a hotel room here with us?" Valentine sighed. "Yes, I actually do," Lucas smirked when a young woman about as old as Valentine came and held Lucas' waist.