The Bathroom

Her mother stopped in her tracks and raised her hands as she saw Amy put the blade to her skin and pressing down.

"Amy, please, put the blade down." she begged

"I have to do it."

Her mother shook her head a tear falling from the corner of her eye "No, you don't."

"I'm not crazy! I'm not making this up!" Amy cried as she tried to keep the blade steady, but her hand kept shaking.

"I know you're not."

"Yes you do! I heard dad say it downstairs, you think I'm crazy!"

"No hun, he didn't say that." her mother replied with utter sadness in her voice.

"He did Amy, you heard it, she's lying." the woman said in a cold tone.

"Amy, please, you have to listen to me, I can help you." her mother cried out as she took a step forward, stepping into the bathroom, but Amy took a step back and moved the blade further up her wrist.

"She's lying Amy, if you stop now, she will take you away." the woman said as she went to go stand next to her mother.

Her mother quickly turned her head and glanced at where the woman was standing. Amy knew her mother couldn't see her but wondered if somehow she could sense her.

Amy let out a loud groan, the pain on her wrist becoming too much.

"JUST SHUT UP!" she yelled at the woman

"Amy, listen to me." her mother started as she looked back at her daughter "Put the blade down and let us talk about it." her mother cried out in despair as she watched Amy's hand move the blade over her wrist.

"Amy! stop!" her mother yelled but Amy didn't listen.

She could feel her heart nearly pounding out of her chest, feeling as if it was going to explode, blood was rushing in her ears and it started to make her feel dizzy.

Then suddenly she felt a force push her up against the wall. The hand that was holding the blade was being forced up above her head while the other was being held down.

"Get off me!" Amy squirmed while she tried to push her mother off.

"Amy, listen to me" her mother's face close to hers, while she kept a tight grip on her daughters arms holding her in place. "You don't have to do this! I am your mother and I love you very much, please trust me."

Amy's breath became quick and shallow, still holding the blade in her hand she started to feel blood running down her arm and onto her mother's hand.

"Please drop the blade sweetheart." her mother asked softly

"Amy, don't listen, she is tricking you, she's a liar, she wants you gone. Fight her!" the woman shouted

Amy's eyes flicked to the woman who was behind her mother, her cold eyes growing darker and her jaw clenched.

"Amy, don't look at her, look at me!" her mother said, now becoming more desperate to try and calm her daughter down.

Amy tried again to get out of her mother's grip, but it was no use, she was much stronger.

"Amy, the woman in the room, her name is Isla Kastner and she has cursed you." her mother rushed out in a final attempt to get through to Amy.

Amy stopped fighting, how did her mother know this?

Her eyes went back and forth between her mother and the woman, who now had a stone-cold look on her face.

"Amy, she wants to take your soul to hell." her mother let out.

"Amy-" the woman spoke in a calm voice "Your mother is lying to you." she finished.

Amy shook her head, trying to work out who was lying.